1/4 inch spacers

jdcobra

Established Member
I had bought 1/4 inch spacers for the rear and I installed one but I think I may need longer studs. I have two questions, first, does anybody have 1/4 inch spacers in the rear? Secondly, did anyone get longer studs or did the just use the space left and torque them down?

BBCOBRA

Established Member
You really don't need longer studs with the 1/4 spacers. Some say you don't with the 3/8 spacers but that's borderline IMO. I have the 3/8 LFP spacers that come with special lug nuts that recess into the wheel lug openings so that your still getting the same amout of threads when putting them on.

here are the ones I have. I'm not sure if you can get the lugs seperately or not but I don't think you have anything to worry about with the 1/4" spacers.

http://www.lightningforceperformance.com/LFP_3/8''_Hubcentric_Wheel_Spacer_Kit_.html

Last edited:

jdcobra

Established Member
Appreciate it man. I read that you want to have at least six threads in the lug and I got about 9 plus I torqued tmyhem down to 110. Damn those spacers from lfp are nice. You can lugs seperately from American muscle

BBCOBRA

Established Member
Yeah I really like the hubcentric design. they fit snug on the hub so they're perfectly aligned. I went with the 3/8 so that I didn't have to worry about rolling the fenders. I think now I could have gotten away with some 1/2" spacers now. I'm leaving it alone for now though.

Users who are viewing this thread