1-3/4 Kooks with Canton 15-784 pan setups chime in.

jk_aktion

Established Member
can't find any info on this, i'm running kooks 1-3/4 and looking towards the canton r/c pan. the issue i'm seeing would be fitment issues along the passenger side where one primary run down next to the stock pan. canton was unable to provide me the measurement for the passenger kicked out side, only the base width. does anyone run this setup? thanks. pic below showing the space i have.

1476346_178320049034007_1391698244_n_zpsc17a2bd2.gif

IMG_2728_zps4b27acb6.gif

Quick Strike

Established Member
I have the Kooks stepped headers (1 7/8" to 1 3/4") and the Canton pan. The only fitment issues were the steering shaft would not fit between the headers and convertible crossmember hit the pan. I used the MM shaft to correct the steering shaft issue and my grinder and welder to correct the crossmsmber issue.

jk_aktion

Established Member
I have the Kooks stepped headers (1 7/8" to 1 3/4") and the Canton pan. The only fitment issues were the steering shaft would not fit between the headers and convertible crossmember hit the pan. I used the MM shaft to correct the steering shaft issue and my grinder and welder to correct the crossmsmber issue.

yeah i ran the mm s/shaft as well. canton said from the side of the inner pan wall to the kicked out portion of the oil temp sensor it's 2-7/8". i haven't been able to measure my current space between the primary and stock pan yet. i hope it fits.

Users who are viewing this thread