1:24 SVT Focus

AZ SVT

Established Member
Thanks Tommy. Unfortunately, you can't link to search results at that site.

Here is a link to the specific product: http://www.exoticar.com/pages/more_info_2.cfm?product_id=3510

Notes: Not really Sonic Blue (maybe just the pic). I can't tell if there are color inserts in the interior. The headlights are not blacked out and the lower strip on the front is blue instead of black.

Last edited:

Tommy303

Established Member
Uh oh, I didn't know that you couldn't get the pic with the link I provided. Thanx for fixing that! :)

Because the car is made by Maisto, I doubt that the interior is done. When I bought my 35th A.E. Mustang Maisto built a 1:18 scale car like mine, (even had the silver on the seats) with a bunch of errors. But it was still nice to have for car shows and such.

I too have a silver SVTF, but I bought a couple of the blue diecasts for the heck of it.

svt4real

Established Member
i have it and the the seats are trimed in blue the valve cover says svt, and it has the extra gauges in the dash.

Infra-Red SVT

Established Member
I'm hoping that AutoArt will come out with a 1/18 scale version on the SVT and the U.K. RS Focus. The detail on their cars are incredible. It's almost like a real car. You pay more. But it's worth it.

AZ SVT

Established Member
The 1/24 Maisto is only in blue :(

I'd rather have a red or black for sure because metalic paint on a model is the equivalent of metalflake; think about it.

I still will buy the blue if my Walmart ever has one when I'm there. You can mail order them for $10 + shipping a bunch of places but they are only $6.xx at Walmart when you can find one.

Users who are viewing this thread