1:24 Scale Custom Made Models

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I have for sale some of my custom made 1:24 scale models. These are just some of them after cleaning out my garage. I still have many rare 1:24 and 1:18 scale Danbury/Franklin Mint and GMP models that I am keeping for now. The models pictured were hand painted, detailed, and decals hand-laid. My favorites are the Tasca Ford 68 Fastbacks and vintage 60's drag cars. If you're interested in any particular model, ask and i'll remove it from the case and take multiple close-up pictures for you.

The price is $25 shipped. Note., there are 3-4 models I do not have cases for. Buy 4 models and get any 5th model of your choice for free. The case the Orange GTX comes in is actually an old school one that came from the late 1970s.

I accept Google Pay and Cash App only. NO PAYPAL. I just signed up for an account, but the process takes a while unlike it did before when I had it in the early 2000s. I'm not sure if they got rid of iTrader on here, but I last had 37-38 positive, 36 positive on Corral, 17 positive on Nasioc, and 130 positive 100% feedback on eBay.

6Wn0eQC.jpg

VukNvph.jpg

2NkO6zE.jpg

psaG0uJ.jpg

ZKdfzCk.jpg

2SOVDNO.jpg

PuKOiiF.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread