1/18th Scale RC18T Radio Control Stadium Truck--50mph!!

xilix

Too Stock
Established Member
rc18tAD3.jpg

rc18tAD2.jpg

rc18tAD1.jpg

This truck is absolutely insane for it's size. It's a little bigger than my hand and it has been confirmed at 50mph by my girlfriend driving along side it. It's AWD so it handles JUST like the bigger 1/10th scale cars. It has a Castle Creations Mamba 6800kv Brushless Competition package and a USB Cable so you can ACTUALLY TUNE THE speed controller and motor from your computer! You can adjust power curves, braking curves, voltage cut-off, drag braking, braking%, throttle%, initial load-start power, and yes, EVEN TIMING! It has a custom 9-cell battery pack spitting out a massive 10.8 volts that pushes this Brushless Mamba motor to 73,440 RPM!! Every single person who sees me running this truck is completely dumbfounded as to how it reaches the speeds it does. It has literally attracted crouds of people. The tires LITERALLY baloon to twice their size.

This little truck is no joke, and I've beaten MANY Nitro cars and trucks with it. It comes with absolutely everything you need to be up and running the second you recieve it. I spent over $360 on this truck making it this fast, and I'm willing to let it go for just $250 plus shipping. I've put a lot of work into this truck and I don't even want to sell it, but debt forces me to say goodbye to this little beast. :cryying:

Paypal only. SERIOUS inquiries only please. I'd like to sell this to someone who can appreciate how amazing this little truck really is. If you have any questions please ask. I can also provide video footage of this truck if you want to see it in action. In addition to the sale, if you ever have any questions about the truck or the hobby itself, I am offering my expertise in this hobby to you forever. Through phone or E-Mail, I'll help you any way I can.

Users who are viewing this thread