0n 3 performance. 98 cobra?

98cobra4v

Established Member
Was wondering if anyone out there has tested this turbo kit with the 96-98 cobra?
any info would be great on this issue cause this car is a daily driver of mine and im a U.S Marine who doesnt have the money to destroy my motor.

:burn: Want my turbo to help kill other cars not mine..

Last edited:

97LaserRed

Fresh
Established Member
dont do it. a lot of people on here think the on3 is the best kit around. in all reality its bangs, rubs, melts, rattles. you have to cut stuff to make it fit. Make your own brackets. then buy a quality turbo, bov, and wastegate. Have a custom kit made or buy from a big company.

99S_V_T

Established Member
Do u know this from experience? Or just ur mothers uncles cousins brothers wifes boyfriend? Cuz there are several build threads on here of guys installing this kit with little to no fitment issues and making insane power so i would love for u to show me a few cars uve seen in person to help prove ur point because ive seen none. U bash the on 3 kit when u urself own neither an o3p kit or a "reputatable" kit so how can u offer any advice and exspects anyone to take it?

OP i just ordered my on 3 performance kit, they are great for the money and fit tightly but the fit, ur car requires a few extra steps which they outline on the listings, but if u run 5-6 pounds with a safe tune u should be fine all day long and still make good power. Theres alota good info out there on these kits so do some research.

Blk4V00GT

Established Member
Have my On3 kit right now waiting to start my install. I have an 2000 Gt but with a 97 DOHC 4.6. all stock longblock and i plan to run about 8lbs, which will probably be pushing the limits. As stated above the kit is great for someone that doesnt have the money right now to drop on a high end kit. The kit will be tight in the engine bay any around the K member but it will fit. My car is my Daily driver and will continue to be so with the 0n3 kit.

Users who are viewing this thread