09 Vert. Suspension Up-grades...

Ray Lucca

Established Member
I'm moving toward up-grading the suspension on my 09 Vert
Already have an Adj. Panhard Bar and Rear Roush Springs installed. I gotta get the Beast to turn. Planning on New F/R Sway-bars, Shocks/Struts, Upper and Lower Control Arms, C/C Plates etc. I have a Drive-way issue that won't allow me to lower the Front end. Are the Stock GT500 Coupe Front Springs any different than the Stock Vert. Front springs??? Would installing New Front Coupe Springs help the handling???? Are the spring rates any different etc?? Any comments welcomed on the Springs and suspension up-grades..... Thanx...

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Yes, same spring.

There are a ton of threads on suspension set-ups that should help you decide what to get.

You can't lower the front at all even is you drive in at an angle?

Ray Lucca

Established Member
I drove the car home from the Dealer and backed in on an angle and banged the front end hard. Now I back in and up the Driveway at an extreme angle and clear by an eye lash literally. Hard to believe the Vert. F. Springs are the same spring rate as the Coupe's. Hoped I could firm up the front a bit and keep the stock height with the stock F. Coupe springs from Steve at Tousley. Any other ideas??? Thanx..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread