09 turbo Cobalt SS

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
man why all the haters? the thing put down 285 to the wheels, thats pretty F'in good for just a tune!

Canuck03SVT

Established Member
Nice car. It's pretty quick. However, if it has a tune it's not stock! I hate when people refer to a car with a tune or intake or exhaust as stock. Nevertheless, for only having a tune it runs strong and puts down some nice numbers.

Tremor

NO MERCY
Op

Im sure your friend surprises alot of people on the streets. Looks like a fun DD :burnout:

People really need to stop hating on others. We are car entusiast not haters. :beer:

DDogsrt461BLK

Video God
Established Member
The car is 100% bonestock. Tuesday he took it to Livernois and they tuned it. No exhaust, intake or other mods. It has the stock airbox & paper filter.

stock was around 14psi & 260hp & torque(factory numbers), with a tune it put down 285 & 330 on a dynojet with around 20psi.

It has direct injection so it runs around 2200psi fuel pressure!!! :eek:

The race with the Z28 was all motor & from a 30roll which it doesn't showcase Stifler's car. We did 1 race with him from a 15-20, where he sprayed. It was ugly for the Cobalt, but I wanted to showcase the SS.

My guess on what the car runs, between 13.5-12.9's at around 105-110ish. It's as fast or faster then my stg2 skittle was. :rockon: 2.0L turbo 4!!! :rockon:

mustangbee

Established Member
The car is 100% bonestock. Tuesday he took it to Livernois and they tuned it. No exhaust, intake or other mods. It has the stock airbox & paper filter.

stock was around 14psi & 260hp & torque(factory numbers), with a tune it put down 285 & 330 on a dynojet with around 20psi.

:

so the car has a tune now? that means it isnt stock. certain benz models can make over 60whp and 100tq(yeah, really) with just a tune, does that mean their stock also? no.

thats a badass little car, i bet it would surprise some vettes and cobras with some mods and tune.. how much do the weigh about 3200lbs?

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
Im getting rid of my mustang. No fun when all these factory forced induction 4 cylinders on the roads can beat me. :nonono:

Livernois, get a ecoboost mks or sho in asap when they are out! I cant wait to see what they do.

Last edited:

Z28

Established Member
I've got the 2.0 liter supercharged version as a dd and they are strong little motors, definately surprising.

cam346

Established Member
gm make a kit for them that put out 295hp and 325lbs they reflashs the compute.

Users who are viewing this thread