09 mustang test mule spotted!

zincyellow03

Banned
JD03Cobra said:
That is definately Dearborn Michigan and most likely a real test car. Ford...do what want to the front end but please build a 400 hp mustang GT to compete with the new 09 camaro. I'm tired of relying on the Cobra for GT work.

mmm.... that AIN'T happpening!!!!!! it will not be anything more than 350hp IMO! there is no way ford will jump from one gen. to anotther gen. with a 100hp difference. i just can't see that happening! also if ford makes 400hp mustang, i think it will not sell as much.. many people don't care about the performance.. they wanna drive the name. 400hp mustang wouldn't be cheap and people wanna drive mustang with reasionable price.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
2006StangGT said:
mmm.... that AIN'T happpening!!!!!! it will not be anything more than 350hp IMO! there is no way ford will jump from one gen. to anotther gen. with a 100hp difference. i just can't see that happening! also if ford makes 400hp mustang, i think it will not sell as much.. many people don't care about the performance.. they wanna drive the name. 400hp mustang wouldn't be cheap and people wanna drive mustang with reasionable price.

A 400hp stang would be no different than the 400 hp GTO. And the GTO's are not priced much higher than the current loaded GT. Even though the GTO is at a standstill for now production wise.

-Jeff

THE_STIG

Established Member
If Ford goes with the Guigaro Mustang concept as their production model, i'm sorry but I am going to my nearest Dodge dealership and ordering a Challenger.

Users who are viewing this thread