09 KR Photoshoot video

fcettner

DaShelby
Established Member
Thanks All - We did the photo-shoot in Fredericksburg and shot the video around Stafford airport.
Zak - First time I was able hear the exhaust note on the car since Jon's tune on the rollers. :beer:

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Car looks beautiful and sounds awesome. Where are you located in Southern Maryland? Im in Mechanicsville, do you ever take that thing to any car meets? Id love to see that beautiful thing in person.

Rob_03Mach

Established Member
Thanks All - We did the photo-shoot in Fredericksburg and shot the video around Stafford airport.
Zak - First time I was able hear the exhaust note on the car since Jon's tune on the rollers. :beer:

Very nice...! I thought that place looked familiar....I go there all the time for "testing..." :) About 5mi from the house....

fcettner

DaShelby
Established Member
Car looks beautiful and sounds awesome. Where are you located in Southern Maryland? Im in Mechanicsville, do you ever take that thing to any car meets? Id love to see that beautiful thing in person.

I'm near Leonardtown in Redgate area. I was hoping to go to the Charlotte Hall Veteran's home today for a ceremony, but I planned to put fresh tires on her this morning.

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
Nice video! I'm always jealous of those who have Shelby's autograph on the cover inside their car. Unfortunately I don't think there are any 13/14 pieces that were signed before his death :(

fcettner

DaShelby
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread