09 GT500 - Torch Red Stripe Delete - Whipple 2.9 - 728wrph - 6,500 miles - Fresno, CA

snakezilla

Established Member
Bump! Matt is a very honest and trustworthy person. If you are interested in this car you can trust Matt is going be honest and upfront about everything. I highly recommend buying from him.

snakezilla

Established Member
Thanks for the kind words Carlos, much appreicated! It's been a long while, hope all is well on your end. Nice to see that you still have your Terminator.

Thanks much!

No problem my friend. I still have the cobra thanks to an awesome wife who would not let me sell it when I lost interest in the car. Her reason was I would only end up shopping for another car in a few years and to just keep this one. It's been sitting for 4 years and if all goes well Shaun will be tuning my new set up this Saturday. Glad to see you are still in the game also.

tgsmith98

SVT Pro
Established Member
I am Military stationed in Lemoore. I am very interested in your Shelby and would love to come see it in person this week if at all possible. Please PM me and we can set something up. Thank you for your time Sir.

Users who are viewing this thread