'08 Modded GT500

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member

* 2008 Black GT500
* ~56k Miles
* Shaker 1000, HID Headlamps, Premium Interior Trim, Accent Lighting.
* Extended 72,000 Miles Warranty

Mod List:

* Steggy Snakebite w/Venom Cooler
* Steggy Stage 6 Port
* Steggy Dual Meth/Nitrous Nozzle Ports @ Rear Of Blower
* Steggy Interchangeable Aluminum Pulley Setup
* Steggy Ported Intake Plenum
* JLT Anodized Black Driver & Passenger Side Catch Cans
* ARH 1-7/8" Headers w/3" OR X-Pipe
* 3" Magnaflow Magnapack Cat-back
* Dynotech 3.5" Aluminum Driveshaft
* BMR Driveshaft Safety Loop
* Whipple 123 mm CAI
* L&M 72 mm Anodized Black Throttle Body
* Reische 170 Degree T-Stat
* Roush 3x Larger Stock Look intercooler Reservoir
* C&R Dual Fan Heat Exchanger
* Gates HD Belts (Serpentine & Accessory Belts)
* Siemens 80lb Injectors
* Kenne Bell Dual BAP
* Fuel Rail Spacers
* NGK BR7EF Plugs
* Spec 3+ Clutch & Steel Flywheel
* KW Variant V3 Coilovers
* MM Caster/Camber Plates
* BMR Billet LCA & Relocation Bracket
* BMR Front Swaybar
* BMR Adj. UCA & Bracket
* BMR Adj. Panhard Bar
* BMR A-Arms w/Taller Ball Joints
* Hawk HPS Pad (Front & Rear)
* Centric Rotors (Front & Rear)
* Recon Smoked Taillights & 3rd Brake Light
* Satin Black Emblems
* Antennae Delete
* JLT Anodized Black Brake Duct Bezels
* CCW Satin Black SP500 Rims (19x9.5 Front 19x11 Rear)
* Nitto Invo 325/30ZR19 Rear
* Nitto Neogens 255/35ZR19 Front
* Aeroforce Interceptor Dual Gauges w/Wideband & SOS A-Pillar Pod

Mods Not Installed:
* Snow Stage 3 Boost Cooler Kit
- Snow Dual Nozzle Upgrade Kit
- Snow Low Level Sensor
- Snow Solenoid Upgrade
- Snow #5 & #6 Nozzles
- 4 Gallons of Boost Juice

Bads:
* Fog Lights Warped from HIDs.
* "Pleather" Trim Panel on passenger side door falling off.
* Passenger Side rims have curb rash
* No updated tune for new setup.

Goods:
* All fluids recently changed w/all AMSOIL products.
* Aftercooler under S/C recently cleaned thoroughly.

I'm reposting this as a serious sale now. I'm going to be getting a truck soon & need to get rid of this car, otherwise I'll be trading it in. I'm willing to start parting it out if people show interest. I'll part everything out for stock parts & cash if the car doesn't have any interest in a private sale, so if you are interested in any of my mods above other than the headers, I am willing to do a trade for stock 07-09 GT500 for my aftermarket modifications.

The car previously made 650rwhp on it's last setup. The new setup currently has a 2.75" pulley, previous was 2.85" pulley. It's expected to make around 20lbs of boost on this setup since last setup made 18lbs. This new setup also has the addition of the Venom Cooler, which helps to keep heat soak down. I was shooting for 700 or so rwhp on pump gas with the aid of my Snow meth kit. If the meth kit is not wanted I can get Steggy to send me a 2.85" pulley to interchange with my 2.75" pulley & it'd be back down to 18lbs of boost & also be back to the boost which it was tuned for. Currently the car is not tuned for this setup, but I haven't gone into boost with it.

Please get back to me ASAP if you have any interest in the car. Thanks.

Last edited:

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
21nkuhf.jpg

4v0h21.jpg

2dlt7w0.jpg

jhy3y1.jpg

35cmviw.jpg

axb539.jpg

Last edited:

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
Like stated in your other thread, I'm interested and will be down your way mid march for TX2K.

Alright, well I'm probably not going there as of now, but if you want shoot me an offer or keep in touch. I'm going to start parting it out back to stock if I don't start getting bites on it as it sits now.

Bloo

Established Member
Shoot me a price on the following:
KW Variant V3 Coilovers
MM Caster/Camber Plates
CCW Satin Black SP500 Rims (19x9.5 Front 19x11 Rear)
Nitto Invo 325/30ZR19 Rear
Nitto Neogens 255/35ZR19 Front

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
BUMP!!! Any offers on it before I start parting it out and returning it back to stock?

Part it out and sell it as stock as possible. You will come out way ahead. Unless you can find a buyer who wants exact mods done and willing to pay.

I was in the same boat as you wanting to sell gt500 and get a raptor. Just couldn't bring myself to part it out and take such a loss to get a new toy.

You will def love the raptor!!

By the way I'm pretty sure I saw your car a month or so ago on South Al Davis road parked out on the street.

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
Part it out and sell it as stock as possible. You will come out way ahead. Unless you can find a buyer who wants exact mods done and willing to pay.

I was in the same boat as you wanting to sell gt500 and get a raptor. Just couldn't bring myself to part it out and take such a loss to get a new toy.

You will def love the raptor!!

By the way I'm pretty sure I saw your car a month or so ago on South Al Davis road parked out on the street.

That's where our shop is lol. Shoulda stopped by.

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
That's where our shop is lol. Shoulda stopped by.

Next time I will. I've only seen car once and I'm in that street at least once a week. Since I have a supply house I buy from back there.

You should drive down to the end. There is a white Nissan gtr you should race before you demoed car. It's the manager of the supply houses car.

I've been wanting to race him just never bring my car to no. Always in work van.

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
Next time I will. I've only seen car once and I'm in that street at least once a week. Since I have a supply house I buy from back there.

You should drive down to the end. There is a white Nissan gtr you should race before you demoed car. It's the manager of the supply houses car.

I've been wanting to race him just never bring my car to no. Always in work van.

Hmm I'll have to check it out. If I can talk him in to do it from a roll, otherwise I'm ****ed from a dig.

E.Marquez

Established Member
Car would have sold for cash at your asking price,,,, IF I had seen the ad three weeks ago..But I bough one local same price, many, many MOD $ less in value...
Best of luck getting what you want, if not..and you part.....there is a list of parts I'd be interested in.

* JLT Anodized Black Driver & Passenger Side Catch Cans
* C&R Dual Fan Heat Exchanger
* MM Caster/Camber Plates
* BMR Billet LCA & Relocation Bracket
* BMR Adj. UCA & Bracket
* BMR Adj. Panhard Bar

Last edited:

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
The catch cans are availible, the HE is gone already, & I'm doing my suspension last. The catch cans have been on the car for less than a month, I think $180 for both of them plus shipping would be a fair price. Let me know what you think.

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
BUMP. Asking $29,000. Car has full exhaust & suspension still on it. KBB says $32,000 in current condition & mileage. Serious inquiries only. Already been told the trade in from the dealership & truck will be in at the end of April. So $29k is pretty firm considering the trade in value.

Users who are viewing this thread