08 GT500 vs a couple of Vs.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Nice run! I’ll be adding twin PTE 6262’s in the Spring to avoid situations like this. The one in the far lane appeared to be a V1 but it was hard to tell.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Nice run! I’ll be adding twin PTE 6262’s in the Spring to avoid situations like this. The one in the far lane appeared to be a V1 but it was hard to tell.
Yea the sedan looked like an older model. These Vs have just as much potential as any. I dont see too many that race out here in cali.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Stock cubes. 93 and meth on 14psi or so. Should put down around 800rwhp with the ability to turn it up if and when I go forged.
Not a lot of E around you? You'll go forged, it always happens, the need to up the power is always there. First I was going to be happy with minor mods, then 550, 600, now 700 is, eh. How much are you making now? Really need a two step if keeping the 6L90 (Lingenfelter has theirs), few are doing the 6L80 or TH400.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Not a lot of E around you? You'll go forged, it always happens, the need to up the power is always there. First I was going to be happy with minor mods, then 550, 600, now 700 is, eh. How much are you making now? Really need a two step if keeping the 6L90 (Lingenfelter has theirs), few are doing the 6L80 or TH400.
Car is pretty much stock right now besides intake and exhaust. I just traded the Hellcat in for it. I’d like to do something different with this car as I’ve had plenty of blown cars and want another turbo car. E85 used to be prevalent a few years ago but it’s hard to find now. This will be a fun weekend car and won’t see the track at all.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Car is pretty much stock right now besides intake and exhaust. I just traded the Hellcat in for it. I’d like to do something different with this car as I’ve had plenty of blown cars and want another turbo car. E85 used to be prevalent a few years ago but it’s hard to find now. This will be a fun weekend car and won’t see the track at all.
Last car was twin turbo, so back to a blower car was fun. But limited with blower choices, so back to turbos is likely.

In that case, definitely don't do what most of us do. Build the blower car, then dump it all for turbos. Pass go, save that $200, and go right to twins. Car will be a terror from a roll. Traction is the biggest issue, I can spin my ET streets from a second gear roll.

Users who are viewing this thread