08 GT500 Coupe White/Blue For Sale

smrtasp

Established Member
08 GT500 white with blue stripes. 10K miles. Tinted windows. Mach 1000 and HID lights. FRPP springs, FRPP intake and tune. Dealer installed. I have the original parts that will go with the car. JBA 3" exhaust. Shorty antenna and LED interior/exterior lights. No scratches and perfect interior. Have all service records and factory window sticker. So cal car and never driven in rain. Never tracked or pullied. Just looking to pay it off at 38.5K. PM me if interested.

Last edited:

smrtasp

Established Member
Car was sold this morning for 38K. Anyone else trying to sell for this price dont listen to everyone telling you it cant be done. Most of them dont have the money anyway. Serious buyers want a well kept car and 38K is 10K less than a new one at sticker.

davidhuff

Established Member
Car was sold this morning for 38K. Anyone else trying to sell for this price dont listen to everyone telling you it cant be done. Most of them dont have the money anyway. Serious buyers want a well kept car and 38K is 10K less than a new one at sticker.
Congrats on your sale and I have had a tough time moving my show room new shelby.We are starting to get great weather in Oregon and this should bring a serious buyer my way.

smrtasp

Established Member
Thanks. I kind of got lucky. The car was in for the trans/clutch TSB and a potential buyer was looking at a black coupe on the showroom floor with a sticker of 48K optioned like mine only without some of my add ons. The car came out and he hit me up for the sale. Time to go get my CLS63/E63.

Users who are viewing this thread