08 GT500 Convertible Interior Trim

Boston Mike

Established Member
I had accumulated a nearly full set of interior trim pieces for a plan to colormatch the dull plastic pieces with the exterior paint finish of my car. This includes a full center console, radio bezels, door jam trim, glove box, air vent rings, door panels (have custom speakers installed already) all door trim pieces, etc. If anyone is looking for any of these, let me know...................I'm sure I have it.

I have Cobalt gauges (boost, oil pressure, wideband a/f), but not the sensors that go with (didn't pull those out). Also have a nice set of red snake floor mats that were never used (they were backups) along with the ones I did use that are not in too bad a shape (need to be cleaned).

Any interest, let me know. [email protected] is probably the easiest way to get me.

Last edited:

Boston Mike

Established Member
How much for the glovebox, and do you have pics?

My only reference are the ones I see on ebay, which all seem to be around $50 plus shipping. How would $40 plus actual shipping (I have awesome priority overnight Fedex rates through my office...............I'm betting it wouldn't be anymore than $10 to ship and likely less than that...........I shipped a 50lb box that was 30x30x30 to my dad recently and it was $30). If you shoot me your zip, I can quote it out.

I don't have pics on my phone, but will take a pic tonite when I get home. If you want to ping my email address, I can respond with the pic. My email is [email protected]

Boston Mike

Established Member
How much for the glovebox, and do you have pics?

My only reference are the ones I see on ebay, which all seem to be around $50 plus shipping. How would $40 plus actual shipping (I have awesome priority overnight Fedex rates through my office...............I'm betting it wouldn't be anymore than $10 to ship and likely less than that...........I shipped a 50lb box that was 30x30x30 to my dad recently and it was $30). If you shoot me your zip, I can quote it out.

I don't have pics on my phone, but will take a pic tonite when I get home. If you want to ping my email address, I can respond with the pic. My email is [email protected]

Here's a pic of the glovebox. Let me know what you think?

glovebox_zps386781b7.gif

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Hey Mike! Got a case of ramen noodles I'll trade for the a pillars lol

Seriously, Im interested in the gauge pod but realise its a set. How much?

Boston Mike

Established Member
Hey Mike! Got a case of ramen noodles I'll trade for the a pillars lol

Seriously, Im interested in the gauge pod but realise its a set. How much?

hey stranger........i actually just sold those yesterday (shipping out tomorrow). got a bunch of cobalt gauges though.......

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Ah well congrats on the sale and it just saves more $ for ramen noodles lol

Im ordering some autometer cf series gauges this week so sorry but sure they will sell fast.

Its sema crunch time!!!

Users who are viewing this thread