08 gt c/s

Nasty03Cobra

Established Member
08 gt c/s pics!!! 32k miles UNDER FACTURY WARRANTY

08GTCS 32.5k $26,900

Hey guys back on this site after being gone for a few months since selling the 03 cobra last September. Anyways Im currently in the Army and a sergeant of mine is trying to sell his mint 08 California Special and I bragged to him regarding this site of mustang enthusiasts. We are posting the ad on my username because I informed him of first time users jumping on here to sell cars comes off a bit fishy. Anyways, I can vouch for the car personally and can tell you this car is currently in a family of Ford vehicles and has been VERY well taken care of. Here is a quick list and summary of the important facts regarding the vehicle along with some pictures (we will add to the post later as we just wanted to go ahead and see what kind of interest we get on the car and we will provide the VIN number as well, so serious buyers can carfax the vehicle). Also there is absolutely no monetary incentive for me in this whatsoever, simply helping a fellow soldier and mustang enthusiast out!

Exterior: 9.5 out of 10
-on right rear bumper car has roughly a one inch scratch ( cleaning the car and accidently backing into Lexus:fm:) , very small and to most unnoticeable but the owner is very anal and there is a picture of this as well and the only reason for not getting the scratch fixed was due to him getting deployed
-Also not really a drawback, but added info, the cars windshield has been replaced from a rock thrown from a semi on the highway that cracked the old windshield.
-SLP Loudmouth Cat back. Still have stock exhaust if wanted.
-Calipers painted Grabber Orange to match body.

Interior: 9.5 out of 10
-truly the car is in AMAZING shape and the only reason for not being a 10 is the 30k mileage, however there is minimal to no seat wear with absolutely NO cracks or tears.
-Also another very minor thing is the car has generic black floor mats as opposed to the floor mats that come stock with the car.

0verall: 9.5 out of 10
-Once again guys this car is in AMAZING shape (far better shape than my 03 Cobra was in) with very good mileage as it is still under the factory warranty!!

-32,517 miles
-Car had one previous owner that put roughly 27k miles on it before he bought it
-Everything else exterior and interior should be visible by the pictures
-Any other questions feel free to post or email the owner at [email protected]

EDIT: Heres the pictures as promised, the pictures were taken on a rainy day so car wasnt in showroom quality and interior wasnt detailed, but once again I assure you the car is in perfect condition and will be in showroom condition for the buyer.
TITS.jpg

side.jpg

ITS.jpg

bay.jpg

21.gif

18.jpg

12.jpg

6.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited:

onebadsvt

Established Member
gl with the sale. nice car but you may wanna keep in mind there are 2010s with less miles selling for that, so thats hard to compete with

Users who are viewing this thread