08 Alloy GT500 (no stripes)

Tenscamaro

Established Member
Price Reduced!!

Well... I dont want to .. but. I am gonna try and sell my favorite car ever! I have had quite a few hot rods and this beats em all!

This is an 08 Alloy Gt500 with right at 4k miles with all the good stuff, even Navigation! I have had it for just about a year, I am in construction out here in Oregon and I just cant get enough use from it to justify keeping it :shrug:.. anyways it is an awesome color combo and the 20" boze alloy wheels set it off amazingly.. $38,000 and of coarse it is modded,

2.6" upper
4 lb lower
aux. tensioner
JLT CAI
160mm TB
AR 1 3/4" headers
AR O/R X pipe
Magnaflow 3" cat-back exhaust
moroso Shelby res. tank
Dual Pass High Capacity Shelby GT500 Heat Exchanger
Sct tuner with Evolution tune (620-630 rwhp)
Eibach Sportline TVS ...
Lakewood adj. panhard bar
20 x 9 Boze Octane, front 255/35/20
20 x 10 Boze Octane, rear 285/30/20
window tint (legal)
clear bra ... even head lights
(Almost $15,000 in mods/wheels)

Well there could be more but I think you all get the point. I really wouldnt mind not selling it ... just trying to be sensable:??: I believe I am too new on this site to post pictures but can email if interested.. I know I hate it when people say that too but if somebody can post them after I email them ... that would be cool too.

Thanks for lookin... Now buy it... just kiddin (no really)

Last edited:

Tenscamaro

Established Member
I'm getting no love.... is it the price? You gotta start somewhere and there is alot of stuff on this car... Economy, I know, well at least give me some ideas... if it's not worth enough I'll keep it, but your guys input would be appreciated... thanks in advance

Deanpug

Established Member
Mods not withstanding, 07's are doing around 33 or 34 right now and 08 around 36 or 37. To me, mods are worth something but not to everyone. IMHO, it will be hard to get over 40. Best of Luck, Dean

ff500

Established Member
Mods not withstanding, 07's are doing around 33 or 34 right now and 08 around 36 or 37. To me, mods are worth something but not to everyone. IMHO, it will be hard to get over 40. Best of Luck, Dean

07's are doing a lot better than 33-34, hold out til the Spring when there's a better market for it.

res0n0xg

Established Member
07's are doing a lot better than 33-34, hold out til the Spring when there's a better market for it.

Says the 2007 owner, LOL.

No, they're not, dealers in the DFW area are asking mid to high 30's for 2007's. I don't think they are getting their asking price either...

Users who are viewing this thread