08/26 - PR TnT / CCC

Tru_Ice

Banned
mean saleen said:
Well ill be down there in the 5.0. Im trying to Convince my Dad to Bring the Damn saleen down there and get some times out of it. But he doesnt want to only because he doesnt have the Pulley yet. Its got be atleast a high 12 sec car at over 110. Ive got 24 hours to convince him lol....

It'll be winter by the time the pulley gets here. Tell him it'll be a good idea to get a baseline. So he can see the difference the pulley made.

ChuckysSVT

LS1/6 speed 68 Camaro
Established Member
WTF is going on w/ that damn pulley...? You ordered it like last Christmas right..? Didnt you get a tracking number..? That thing must have been around the world a dozen times by now....What gives....?

Just tell your dad its singles night at PR....that will get him down there.

whippleblown03

Established Member
tell your dad that you could get his saleen to run 12's. but tell him he couldnt because he is to old and his reflexes are slow so he would be lucky to run a mid 14. that might spur him to go! tell him your a way better driver! when i say that to my dad he gets his car out then!

mean saleen said:
Well ill be down there in the 5.0. Im trying to Convince my Dad to Bring the Damn saleen down there and get some times out of it. But he doesnt want to only because he doesnt have the Pulley yet. Its got be atleast a high 12 sec car at over 110. Ive got 24 hours to convince him lol....

Joe5.0

Established Member
ChuckysSVT said:
WTF is going on w/ that damn pulley...? You ordered it like last Christmas right..? Didnt you get a tracking number..? That thing must have been around the world a dozen times by now....What gives....?

Just tell your dad its singles night at PR....that will get him down there.

I Personally ordered the damn thing in june. Mid July it showed up here....Put it on and it did not fit properly. Called Jim A Reichard Racing and he said Send it back an they will re-machine it.....I Sent it back and havent heard a Damn word since.....I need to F***** call them i guess.

Joe5.0

Established Member
Haha I told him about singles night and He laughed.....

Hes still thinking about it ever since i told him that its basically the last event of the year, he has been more interested about goin.....

Joe5.0

Established Member
Yea ive heard this BS alot lol. There was an 03 Cobra Convo Down there running 13.2 and they didnt say a word.....Plus its TNT so he will atleast get 1 Chance to raise a hell of a time lol

Oxford Snake

Established Member
What you can do is make several passes getting your launch down and letting off at the 1/8th then blast a mid 12 and let them boot ya.

Last edited:

Joe5.0

Established Member
Oxford Snake said:
What you can do is make several passes getting your launch down and letting off at the 1/8th then blast a mid and let them boot ya.

Yea exactly What i was thinkin. if you getting a Consistint 1.85 60Ft dave with IRs, then i think my dad can Do the same maybe i little quicker.....

Users who are viewing this thread