07'Gt500 Whipple 3.4 751whp vs 702whp 5.0 coyote

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
Paxton lacks of torque big time vs a whipple 3.4 here.. 5.0 held the pull only on top end but from the hit the 522Tq from coyote didn't help

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
Damn that was worse then I thought it would be. Looks like tq is taking care of business from the gt500 vs centri 5.0 races I have seen.

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
Damn that was worse then I thought it would be. Looks like tq is taking care of business from the gt500 vs centri 5.0 races I have seen.

Yup I was expecting a closer run as well considering shelby is making more HP but weighs 200lb + more and 6spd disadvantage

stangfreak

Established Member
Paxton lacks of torque big time vs a whipple 3.4 here.. 5.0 held the pull only on top end but from the hit the 522Tq from coyote didn't help

How much tq is the Shelby making. I also thought it was going to be closer. How oes your car hold up to a boosted 5.0 like that

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Wow, I would have bet money that that wouldve been a damn near dead even race! Nice vid :beer:

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
How much tq is the Shelby making. I also thought it was going to be closer. How oes your car hold up to a boosted 5.0 like that

Considering I'm faster than this shelby by car ( friend of mine) , me against this 5.0 was gona be even nastier. But ever since my car is for sale and possibly getting a new owner soon, she's retired from my hands :(. Shelby makes 710TQ..

stangfreak

Established Member
Considering I'm faster than this shelby by car ( friend of mine) , me against this 5.0 was gona be even nastier. But ever since my car is for sale and possibly getting a new owner soon, she's retired from my hands :(. Shelby makes 710TQ..

oh man dont sell it!! The car is beast bro. what are you going to replace it with?

shelby makes nice tq.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
LoL @ Jose ..... Jesus man, it looks like he melted. He needs to put that weight back on.

Still with the 70 rolls....

Would have expexted a closer run. Good vid. Love the Agim music. Cheers guys.

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
LoL @ Jose ..... Jesus man, it looks like he melted. He needs to put that weight back on.

Still with the 70 rolls....

Would have expexted a closer run. Good vid. Love the Agim music. Cheers guys.

Jose is your boy r :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread