07 Vista blue/tunstun Roller No motor/trans

Dan Schoneck

Established Member
I am selling my gt500 as a roller, Completly stock, or i have all the suspension mods to go with it, along with fluidyne radiator, gauges, kw coil over kit.
07 Vista blue/tungstun stripes, 7000 miles, stock wheels, no motor trans or wiring harness, has stock gas tank and fuel pump. Pretty much a stock roller minus engine and trans. The car does have a salvage title as i did a short rear clip on it. It has been in 5.0 mustangs 3 times in the last year and twice in Car Craft. It is a pretty nice car and if you'd like a car to start with to make something of your own its the perfect car. Time to get my Ford Gt done so this needs togo down the road.

16500.00 b.o

this car is one of 117 with stipe color options.

Dan Schoneck

Established Member
where did the engine and trans end up? this is the king if the street car right?

I sold the motor for 21000.00 with a new billet crank that i am having made. Motor was a all alum one with cnc'd heads and all the bells and whistles. Its going into a Ford Gt supercar for a customer of mine. Trans i still have which is cryo'd and micronited and has a mcloed double through down clutch.

I still have the blower kit, ect. Keeping that for a saleen fox body project with a 5.4gt500 motor.

Users who are viewing this thread