07 Trailblazer SS LS2 RWD

zukman31

Established Member
OK Guys, Im putting my SS up for sale or trade. I would like to trade it for a 99 up Mustang of equal value. The truck runs and drives out 100 % perfect. Has a small nick on the front pass side bumper cover but I will have that fixed, you cant even see it if I dont point it out. Clean Carfax and I can fax it to you if you need to see it. Always serviced on time and has had alot of new parts put on it. I would not be scared to hop in this car and go anywhere, and if I can work a trade with someone I`ll drive to meet. I have this car on Craigslist but everyone wants to trade junk for it. I will include the CL link so you can see a few pictures. If you need more or have any information just send me a text at 336-847-8270.

Thanks everyone and here is the CL link. There is also a NADA link to the value of the truck with the miles and options at the bottom.

http://greensboro.craigslist.org/cto/3054750591.html

Last edited:

zukman31

Established Member
Thanks.. I sold my Cobra a few months ago and Im really wanting another Mustang. the TBSS is an awesome truck I just cant go with out a Mustang....lol

zukman31

Established Member
You meen to tell me with all of the Cool Motor Heads in here no one would like to have a LS2 powered family vehicle !!!!!!
Come on guys I have found a few Mustangs I would love to have and Im very flexable on the price.. This would be a perfect vehicle to pull the Cobras to the track with..

Users who are viewing this thread