07 Shelby GT500 Coupe

tahoecsvt

Established Member
White with blue stripes.In stock and ready for immediate delivery.Please call Jason, Peter or Robert at South Shore Motors. 530-541-4070.

Vin 1zvht88s675275428 Subject to prior sale.Plus tax,license and documentary fee.

Last edited:

tahoecsvt

Established Member
The owner of the dealership will consider any offer in the range of $10k-$15k over msrp.If anyone is interested give us a call.Our hours are 8-6 monday through friday.9-5 saturdays and 11-4 on sundays.

03RedCobra

Established Member
Your original Post should look something like this, and not be so misleading:

tahoecsvt said:
White with blue stripes.In stock and ready for immediate delivery.Please call Jason, Peter or Robert at South Shore Motors. 530-541-4070.

Vin 1zvht88s675275428 Subject to prior sale.Plus tax,license and documentary fee, AND A FEE THAT WE WILL TACK-ON BECAUSE WE FEEL THAT THE CAR IS WORTH SOOOO MUCH MORE THAN IT ACTUALLY IS, AND THE OWNER NEEDS MORE MONEY TO HEAT UP HIS 15,000 SQUARE FOOT HOME.

$10-15,000 OVER MSRP.....give me a break.

Also.....I think you need to Reimburse DavidHuff for the phone call he had to make to find out that you were jacking up the price that much.

Last edited:

svt4cobra6

May have to wait another 6 months to a year before MSRP, seems like they are not producing them as quickly and as many so far as they did the 03-04 cobras.

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
dtheo said:
I agree, we don't need this BS on this site. :fm:

Its the same as when a spammer gets in and starts his try this bottle of shit BS!!! If you're looking to sell cars post it in the market forum. Don't act like your being a good guy to the members with this BS!!!:nonono: :nonono:

Last edited:

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
dtheo said:
I agree, we don't need this BS on this site. :fm:

Its the same as when a spammer gets in a starts his try this bottle of shit BS!!! If you're looking to sell cars post it in the market forum. Don't act like your being a good guy to the members with this BS!!!:nonono: :nonono:

Last edited:

redfiresvtsnake

Established Member
THere needs to be a forum rule to SHOW a price. Not to have to call, email, or pm to find out its way over priced. If we wanted to deal with stingy, money hungry car salesman we'd go to the Ford dealership personally. 15k is outrageous. There should be a rule, NO DEALERS SELLING CARS ON HERE! Somebody should consider requiring one to be a supporting vendor for a dealership to list their cars on here, GT500 or not. Just my .02. It's like someone personally coming on here to sell parts from their shop. I know my post count isnt high and I dont care, but this is from someone who obviously came here just to sell this car. 4 posts?

Last edited:

TeddyKGB

Drunk on Power
Established Member
If the Shelbys are really in such high demand that dealers like this are placing a 30% markup then one would think they would be sold off the lot and advertising on a forum wouldn't be necessary.

Perhaps the demands just really isnt that high anymore?

2manystangs

Established Member
TeddyKGB said:
If the Shelbys are really in such high demand that dealers like this are placing a 30% markup then one would think they would be sold off the lot and advertising on a forum wouldn't be necessary.

Perhaps the demands just really isnt that high anymore?

I think the demand is coming down. Well, there is still demand just not at ridiculous crack smoking prices. My local craigslist has a dealership that has been listing the same three car's for over 2 month's now. There's actually about 4-5 dealerships listing them on CL. None have sold. I find it funny how they all say "hurry before it's too late". Yeh, ok. What really pisses me off is they make a listing saying "make an offer", so I make an offer and their reply is "my manager may take $10K over msrp". Bunch of dousch farts. When are they going to get over the "SHELBY" hype and come back to earth. I hope they like their car's cause they ain't selling for $10-$15 over. Well unless they find a sucker... not gunna be me! :mj:

davidhuff

Established Member
I tried to buy the shelbygt500 from Jason at South Shore Ford 530-541-4070 for MSRP+$5000.The only thing RARE about a shelbygt500 is finding a FORD DEALER THAT IS NOT FULL OF SHIT

2manystangs

Established Member
davidhuff said:
I tried to buy the shelbygt500 from Jason at South Shore Ford 530-541-4070 for MSRP+$5000.The only thing RARE about a shelbygt500 is finding a FORD DEALER THAT IS NOT FULL OF SHIT

Damn, ain't that da truth!

Fastfords

Established Member
I agree, price should be clearly stated. Interested parties will call if they are willing to pay the asking price or possibly negotiate from there. 5-10 is hard to find and may be a deal for some but 15 is pretty steep. That is why they are beating the bushes looking for a buyer.

Users who are viewing this thread