'07 Shelby Cobra GT500

JBs01

Established Member
Hey guys, I just got back from Kansas(worked the IRL/Truck series there a week back) and seen the SVT guys down there. They had a red Shelby Cobra sitting there on dispay. It was really cool. 500 hp. It's a low 12 sec. car at 4000 lbs.,(damn that's heavy) and that's with wheelspin.
I can see these things going low 11's with d/r's, exhaust, and pulley.......10's with a few more tweeks. The best thing about it is that it's between 40-45K instead of 50K+. Not that the dealers won't mark them up but that's still less than a Viper/ZO6 etc....
-JB

wojowojo16

Established Member
JBs01 said:
Hey guys, I just got back from Kansas(worked the IRL/Truck series there a week back) and seen the SVT guys down there. They had a red Shelby Cobra sitting there on dispay. It was really cool. 500 hp. It's a low 12 sec. car at 4000 lbs.,(damn that's heavy) and that's with wheelspin.
I can see these things going low 11's with d/r's, exhaust, and pulley.......10's with a few more tweeks. The best thing about it is that it's between 40-45K instead of 50K+. Not that the dealers won't mark them up but that's still less than a Viper/ZO6 etc....
-JB

Holy shit batman, welcome to 9 months ago.

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
bwahahaha I was one of the first to read this thread but didnt post. This guy must be Captain Obvious in disguise or something. :poke:

REX-RACER

Testing w/ the live data!
Established Member
LOL! You guys are so cruel!

I'm glad folks are posting up MSRP on that damncar though 'cause it confrims when I said months ago that the "Under $40k" thing was a FoMoCo pipe dream total bs lie!

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
local dealer told me the MSRP was going to be ~42K...and that they were going to mark the first ones up by 20K...damn..

JBs01

Established Member
Sorry guys, I don't get to a PC very often and spend most of my time working....I guess I should quit my job and tune in here every 30-40 minutes to read the latest and greatest. Thanx.

ROSENDO SANCHEZ

Established Member
JBs01 said:
Sorry guys, I don't get to a PC very often and spend most of my time working....I guess I should quit my job and tune in here every 30-40 minutes to read the latest and greatest. Thanx.

Thanks for the info anyways :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread