07 S197 vs 24psi Turbo Civic

jpac811

Slow 3v
Established Member
I went to the track Wednesday night for a test and tune. It was a pretty good crowd with a lot of different cars. Something that caught my attention was a bunch of riced out New Edge Mustangs, a loud red Integra and a black raggedy Honda civic. The Mustangs, Integra and Civic were going at it for most of the night. The Civic always took the win. For one of the Mustang vs Civic races, I was down by the water box when I here a girl talking a lot of smack. She was saying that that was her man in the Civic and that he was probably the best driver out there, that he could drive the **** out of his car, that none of the Mustangs could touch him and that NO MUSTANG out there could beat him. Naturally I went up next to her and told her that I had already beaten him earlier in the night. She said that I was bull shitting and to point out my car. So I did and she said that that wasnt a Mustang because it didnt look like all the ones he was racing:dw: So I told her to tell him to come around and race me again. So he did. We talked for a few seconds. He told me he had a LS VTEC turbo. I asked him what turbo he was running and he stuttered. Than said a big one:bored: Also that the first time we ran, he hit a 13.5 and that now, he was running 12.9s so I wouldnt do so well as last time. She kept talking smack in the back ground yelling that I was going to get my ass handed to me and such. Im pretty sure that she had to be on something or just immature or maybe just really proud of her Civic pilot. Either way we raced and here is the video

07 Mustang GT vs Turbo Honda Civic coupe - YouTube

After getting his slip, he flew through the pits, picked her up and left:shrug: I hope to see them around next time and ask what happened

Last edited:

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
Close one.....Your car looked strong....GF was likely immature...Not sure how many "winners" drive civics?

What was your time? mid 12's??

Also..what is an LS Vtec?

jpac811

Slow 3v
Established Member
Should have punched her in her pussy!!! Had to use that line!
LMFAO next time
Heh, your story made me think of the opening scene in "The Way of the Gun"
Never heard of it. Ill google it
Close one.....Your car looked strong....GF was likely immature...Not sure how many "winners" drive civics?

What was your time? mid 12's??

Also..what is an LS Vtec?

I was running 12.1-12.2 all night. I bet the guy wouldnt know what he was driving if it didnt have Civic badges on it. Probably bought it off someone as is.

dumbstixlars

Established Member
Ha ha, stupid cow. Good kill!

You gotta watch out, some of those Civic's will surprise you. I have a friend that ran a best of 11.4 @ 120ish with his 2000 Si.

Last edited:

jpac811

Slow 3v
Established Member
I saw his slips on his dash while we talked and he was trapping 108-110. Im sure he could have done much better if he had a good tire set up. Hell I need a better tire set up.

red9450

Established Member
to be honest, if he was running anything other than a slick a high 12@108 isn't all that bad for a front wheeler.

Nice kill though!

jpac811

Slow 3v
Established Member
Thanks. It was just nice to not hear his girl any more.

Also this guy was revving at me since he was beating the other Mustangs also but didnt deserve a story. He didnt rev at me anymore. Why the Ford on Ford crime? lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jn3Y6g2NS4

werent there youtube embed buttons somewhere or am I thinking of another forum? Or just stupid?

Last edited:

rrpederson

lookin 4 parts
Established Member
Good job whippin' his ass. Some people just need it sometimes. Oh and sweet ride dude.

Richie

jpac811

Slow 3v
Established Member
Thanks man. I wish it was her driving instead of him. My wife sits quietly and video tapes until its her turn to drive. After she makes me a sandwich up in the stands. This chick was just annoying

jpac811

Slow 3v
Established Member
lol I hope to keep seeing them at the track. It was sad though that the other Mustangs were way more riced out than the Civic was. Actually, the Civic didnt have a gigantic spoiler, a gigantic fart can or anything. Just a regular looking coupe.

Users who are viewing this thread