07 S197 vs 07 350Z

jpac811

Slow 3v
Established Member
Yet another cocky rice burner owner getting a reality check

I was at work having the usual car talk with a few guys right before the end of my shift. Some guy that wasnt even in the same conversation as us overheard that I had a Mustang. So he gets up and yells out, "oh man I feel sorry for you since you own a slow piece of shit Mustang and that you were dumb enough to even buy one". This automatically irked me since he came at me in that way, being that he is 2 ranks my junior and I was talking with 2 others that were higher ranking than me. I have spoken to this guy maybe once in the last year so its not like we normally talk like this to each other. The 2 guys I was talking with went back to work. I ask the cocky guy, "What oh so fast and perfect car do you drive?" and he laughs really loud, looks over to his buddy and says, "I drive an 07 350Z with Injen CAI, Greddy exhaust and Uprev tune. I eat Mustangs and Camaros like if they never even turned their cars on". All I said was, "Ok Ill be glad to show you how slow my POS pony is any time" and I start walking out the door. I hear the Z owner ask his buddy, " Do you want to film me owning the SSgt and his donkey since we are all off of work?" They get up and follow me out. Outside we agree that we will go from a dig and Ill give him 2 roll races since thats what he automatically wanted. We drove into Mexico and went from a dig. I told him to honk it off and that I would leave after him. He laughs. 3 honks and he is off. I hear his 2 Folgers coffee cans start farting so I launch, go a bit side ways, feather my throttle, catch up to him and let him hear my throaty Borlas as I put a bus length on him. I let off and I see him still coming at me for the ricer fly by so I hit it again. He got about a fender in front of me before I stopped his pull and continued to put about 2 lengths on him. He finally slowed down and we did a roll around 40-50. I slam it into 2nd, I give him the hit and yet again, give him and the camera a good earful of my Borlas. I start to pull over at a gas station when I see him fly by and not stop. I guess he wasnt too happy with the outcome. This happened Friday night so I couldnt wait till this week so I could ask for the videos. So on Monday I saw the 350Z owner but he did everything to stay away from me. Later on I saw the camera man and I asked him for the vids. He told me that the owner had deleted them and wasnt too happy lol. Oh well. Now I know that I shouldnt have done this especially with people from work but whatever, he asked for it and I let him have it.

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
Nice, some people love to run their mouth. It feels good to shut haters up.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
I would've love to see a video of that with his comments lol! Maybe that's why he deleted since he was probably talking a bunch of crap when the race was getting set-up.

Sn95Snake

Established Member
Good kill. I bet when he finally does talk to you he will have all the excuses in the book. If he even mans up and talks to you that is.

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
Nice story and he had that ass whooping coming but what I dont like is when people talk shit and lose and cant own up to the loss. I mean we win some and lose some get over it take it like a man

Richter888

Established Member
Do you work on macdill here in Tampa? It didn't happen to be that ugly teal/green 350z was it? Are you actually in south Carolina or Florida? Your location thing is confusing me lol.

jpac811

Slow 3v
Established Member
Badass Kill. What a tool that guy is, glad you laid the smack down on him. Nice car.

Good read and nice job putting him in his place :coolman:

Good kill he got what was coming to him.

Good kill. LOL @ 350z vs Whipple
Fixed lol
Nice, some people love to run their mouth. It feels good to shut haters up.

I would've love to see a video of that with his comments lol! Maybe that's why he deleted since he was probably talking a bunch of crap when the race was getting set-up.

Good kill. I bet when he finally does talk to you he will have all the excuses in the book. If he even mans up and talks to you that is.

Nice story and he had that ass whooping coming but what I dont like is when people talk shit and lose and cant own up to the loss. I mean we win some and lose some get over it take it like a man

Good kills, too bad - I really wanted to see the vid.

Great kill, glad you shut him up.

:beer:

Well the passenger/ camera man isnt a d bag like the driver so he came back and told everyone what happened. The driver took the camera and deleted the videos. Its great since he called me out in the break room where almost everyone in the squadron was. Im just pissed because I usually have my Go Pro in the car but this time I didnt.

jpac811

Slow 3v
Established Member
Do you work on macdill here in Tampa? It didn't happen to be that ugly teal/green 350z was it? Are you actually in south Carolina or Florida? Your location thing is confusing me lol.

LMAO no I work out of Shaw AFB, SC. I have my location that way since I still call Tampa home and I drive down about every 2-3 months to visit family and friends. Are you going to lay a whooping on a teal/ green one? lol Most of my street racing vids on my you tube are from Tampa... ehh I mean Mexico.

Richter888

Established Member
No, not really. I just remember the guy has boost gauges a/f gauge and a ugly ass body kit with a flourescent green/teal paint job. Worst part that it doesn't even have any type of f/i lol! Oh, but he has won car shows with his car lol. A real winner...

jpac811

Slow 3v
Established Member
No, not really. I just remember the guy has boost gauges a/f gauge and a ugly ass body kit with a flourescent green/teal paint job. Worst part that it doesn't even have any type of f/i lol! Oh, but he has won car shows with his car lol. A real winner...

Wow. I guess he has them in there for his future dreams. Or he has one of those electric turbochargers lol. I hope I see it next time Im down.

blkvenm97

Established Member
great kill...I was thinkin this may be a close race with the edge to the mustang until I saw you had a whipple then I began to laugh...hahahahahah....I would pay good money to see this vid...too bad it was erased lol

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
nice shit bro. What a ****ing asshole. He's seen too many F&F movies. He thought he was toretto lol.:burnout: once again good shit bro:banana:

Users who are viewing this thread