07 Red / Satin Silver

ff500

Established Member
I've decided to put my 07 torch red with satin silver up for sale, its got 2900 miles on her with premium interior and satellite radio, its got a bunch of Frpp parts installed, all by a Dealer. Trans replaced and the tsb has been done.
IMG_0040.jpg

DSC_0210.jpg

DSC_0220.jpg

Fr3 svt handling pack
Frpp svt shorty headers
Fr5500s exhaust ( KR exhaust mufflers )
Svt short throw shifter
Svt black ball shifter and knob
Frpp Svt cai
Frpp 3.73 gears
Frpp girdle cover
Roush adjustable panhard bar
Roush wheel hop kit
Steeda hood struts
Steeda shorty antenna
Lower rear scoups

Car is in mint condition and sits in the garage, also have all the documentation with the Shelby dash plaque and a car cover. There is a small pic in my avatar and I will upload more pics later.
Asking $37,000

Last edited:

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
great news on the sale John...kids are already missing Disney lol..they wanted to move down there by mid week

black 10th vert

Established Member
Can't wait to pick the car up! John is a outstanding and honest guy, made buying this car a pleasure.:beer:

Your right about John, he is very honest, and great to deal with! I bought mine from him too!

John, sorry to see the car go so soon! What are you planning to replace it with?
Brian

ff500

Established Member
Thanks guys! Brain how's the car, I hope you are enjoying it! I'm not sure what I am going to replace it with we did just get a new truck, I've always liked the older mustangs like the Boss or Mach 1's or maybe even a Cobra R but I'll probably wait til next year.

Good Luck!

John

Users who are viewing this thread