07 Mustang GT vs "V8 Killer" 08 Caliber SRT4

jpac811

Slow 3v
Established Member
This is just a fun run between my buddies Caliber and my 07 GT. He claims to be a "V8 Killer" and thought that he could hang with me. I let him have the back tire. I think this run was a 13.3@111ish for him and a 11.6@123 for me.

[youtube_browser]HKYFCtciduk[/youtube_browser]

:lol:

Kiohtee

Established Member
I've found that usually when an import says "V8 killer," they mean something like a bolt-on '96-04 GT. :lol:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
LOL...even if it were a V8 killer...Who the hell would want to rock a dodge caliber??? That car is for propeller beanie cap crowd!!!

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Nice OP!

Lmfao yeah exactly. Hes probably beat up on some non PI cars and V8 suvs thus making him the "V8 Killer":bowdown:

Um, trapping 111 he's probably hurt some bolt on 3v, stock SRT, stock Camaro SS, and stock 5.0 owners feelings thinking they have an easy kill.

jpac811

Slow 3v
Established Member
lol he spun pretty bad the first race. You can see him spinning and start smoking the tires on the first race. I think he ran a best of 13.2 @107ish iirc

jpac811

Slow 3v
Established Member
heres the same car running a Trans Am. We found out that 3rd was going out on the TA and the Calibers clutch is slipping now

[youtube_browser]n7SAJn5guow[/youtube_browser]

kaz109

Established Member
Nsrt is a much better car to work with instead of a Csrt ....should've kept that

jpac811

Slow 3v
Established Member
Ha, not only has he never owned a fast car, he must not know anyone with a fast car. (except the OP).

OP, nice job getting through the 60' mark, and good time!

E

Thanks man but Im not fast either and the 60' on that run was only a 1.71. I need to do a lot more work to my car to get it to tun right.

After getting pulled by that old F body this weekend, he put the Caliber up for sale. He wants to get into a Goat. At least he is on the right track with a V8 and rwd lol. I might have finally got through to him!

Users who are viewing this thread