07 mustang gt fully loaded average price?

F8L_50

Banned
i got my 2005 brand new out the door for 28,900 just have to work the dealer the power pack to me isnt worth it... There are better looking intakes and tunes out there. though i do love the sound of the ford racing exhaust

F8L_50

Banned
yes thats a great price for the car. I have seen them up to 32,000... You should be able to get it for 30,000 out the door after taxes license and stuff

SVTsupremecy

Established Member
I got my 2007 GT (leather,anti-theft,shaker 500,side airbags) for about a shade under 27,000 out the door. Talk to your insurances when you find what seems to be the exact car you want...your insurance will call the dealership and will negotiate a price FOR you. I did this and it turned out to be a great deal.

And in my recent 5.0 mustangs & Fast Fords they Dynoed a 07 GT bone stock at 279 Hp and 307 Torque i believe, which is a fairly strong runner for bone stock.

F8L_50

Banned
BLOWER :)

JLT or Tunable Inductions CAI w/SCT
LT Headers
Off Road X Pipe
Gears
Shifter
Clutch/Flywheel
Drive Shaft
Charge Motion Delete Plates

StStang0702

SVT Poster
Established Member
ford racing is making some good performance parts now....and everything is all warrantied...i am doing my car totally Ford Racing nothing else...i think it gives it a good name kind of like a Shelby or a Saleen....they are making everything now, blowers, drop kits, gears, intakes, chips and it all makes some good power...with the power pack the Gt will make like 300ish to the wheels...tell him to check out Ford Racings Parts website its pretty cool...

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
StStang0702 said:
ford racing is making some good performance parts now....and everything is all warrantied...i am doing my car totally Ford Racing nothing else...i think it gives it a good name kind of like a Shelby or a Saleen....they are making everything now, blowers, drop kits, gears, intakes, chips and it all makes some good power...with the power pack the Gt will make like 300ish to the wheels...tell him to check out Ford Racings Parts website its pretty cool...
I agree! one thing that was pissing everyone off was when they went in for warranty work, and it was being denied due to aftermarket stuff....I have the frpp power pack and suspension pack, and its quite impressive!

F8L_50

Banned
Warrentys over rated to make big power go after marked. Most power you will see with ford racing is 430hp with out blowing your motor.

Unless ford will sale you a warrenty on a forged block. Not sure if they do that or not. If you go to a good shop and change every thing out alot of them will warrenty labor.

Whipples are great for the street but Prochargers are best for racing. There is some boost lag but if you break boost and spool up your charger that baby flys or when you launch hard it will create boost quick...

Not taking any thing away from Ford Racing. Your just very limited on power that can be put out...

F8L_50

Banned
450 in the motor is pushing it... so 400 wheel... Ive seen them blow with less its kind of a luck type of thing my motor lasted 30 minutes but i had over 500... my buddys lasted a drive way pull out and a rev at 435 wheel...

F8L_50

Banned
if its for your commander his pockets are deep and has the money... tell him to check out modularmustangracing and get a forged stroker block and a turbo kit. he will be the coolest guy on base hands down

asiancobra

PSN: new_edge_cobra
Established Member
F8L_50 said:
450 in the motor is pushing it... so 400 wheel... Ive seen them blow with less its kind of a luck type of thing my motor lasted 30 minutes but i had over 500... my buddys lasted a drive way pull out and a rev at 435 wheel...

thanks for the info and help bro:beer:

F8L_50

Banned
if you have the money its best to do it right the first time. If he goes with all Ford Racing and gets more serious in it he might want to switch to BMR later and Ford doesnt offer Long Tubes i think.

The power as well from an SCT tune is insane. I have seen 330 rwhp on an auto with just intake exhaust and tune. A good tuner can make dreams come true thats for sure.

Also if he is breaking parts from abuse then you dont want to just warrenty it and get a new one he will just break that later on as well. If you put a ford racing blower on a stock block and blow the motor sure they will replace it but how long will it be until that one blows.

Its not if your motor will blow with forced induction its when it will if its stock. Unless its completely DETUNED and safe like a roush or saleen stock then you are at risk.

To me as well why pay over 7000 to install a S/C for a small amount of power and not even get its full use out of it. If i spend 7000$ for a S/C im going to want to boost it to as much as 91 can take :)

Users who are viewing this thread