07 Gt trade for 03 Termi

wan2play

Established Member
I did not know where else to post, and thought this section might generate more responses.

I have recently been offered a 07 GT with 15,000 miles, 302 BHP, 9 grand in modification receipts, and a $1000 for my Cobra.

What do you guys think?

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
sounds to be the short end of the deal, however tell us about your Cobra.

I would question the 9K in receipts with only 302hp?

? why did you put this in the GT 500 Forum?

SpectorV

Established Member
nope, wouldnt consider it unless the end result has me selling the 05-09GT and getting a new cobra (03/04) and pocketing the difference enough so that its worth the hassle as

wan2play

Established Member
Thanks guys. It is just frustrating. People agree to a price, come check out the car and bring 18k with them thinking im going to accept it. I'm getting sick of the hassle.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Thanks guys. It is just frustrating. People agree to a price, come check out the car and bring 18k with them thinking im going to accept it. I'm getting sick of the hassle.

hey man thats how things are in today economy. if you really feel that way tell them before they even come look at it. youll only take this price an if you dont have it dont waste my time look at it. ill be real, im not gonna pay any asking price on anything. ill bring what im willing to pay and can cash talks so with alot of people theyll take it.

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
I sold my 03 Cobra for personal reasons, well, long story short, I'm back but in an 09 GT. I would KILL to be back in a Cobra. The S197 GT's are very, very nice cars but not worth trading a Terminator for.

-Mike

Users who are viewing this thread