07' Eaton GT500 at the Dragstrip

moncho

Established Member
Congrats! A lot needs to lineup in order to be in the 10's with our Eaton M122. Looking @ your mod list tells me this has been well thought out. I'm thinking the HE has been a big player in reaching your goals. I'd be happy reaching your goal with my planned twin screw.

Cheers!

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Great performance Dwight! I hope to see you someday at the track. Maybe a MACA reunion?
Thanks Ben. Felt good being back at Mason Dixon. Have a lot of history there. Would love to get a bunch of the crew back together for a drag day.

Congrats! A lot needs to lineup in order to be in the 10's with our Eaton M122. Looking @ your mod list tells me this has been well thought out. I'm thinking the HE has been a big player in reaching your goals. I'd be happy reaching your goal with my planned twin screw.
Thanks Moncho. You know one of the big reasons I took this approach was to show that a modest M122 setup could achieve good results if it was done the right way. That long tubes, high boost, and extensive suspension modifications weren't necessary. While the M122's certainly don't compare to the twin screw/TVS technologies, they can still get the job done.

Users who are viewing this thread