06 Supercahrged Mustang Gt vs 11' BMW 135i

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Buddy got called out to run this guys BMW 135i. Honestly I was surprised of how fast his car was. Little video I slapped together.

[youtube_browser]FEDkuEIbMD4?hd=1[/youtube_browser]

vulture

Established Member
Those TT bmws are no joke. I'm actually suprised how nasty u pulled him . Strong term u got there.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Gotta love booost + high octane in a factory turbo car. Especially when that car is the size of a matchbox and way lighter!

GeoffGT

SVT Blumpster
Established Member
good runs, always nice to see them in the daytime...

my friend has a single turbo 135 with a tune and it's pretty quick.

INNOVATE_1

Part-time Dream Crusher
Established Member
Those TT bmws are no joke. I'm actually suprised how nasty u pulled him . Strong term u got there.

It's an N55, single turbo

Gotta love booost + high octane in a factory turbo car. Especially when that car is the size of a matchbox and way lighter!

It weighs 3400+lbs

OP, you should run him again if he installs a downpipe and CAI :)

BTW, Nice runs!

Last edited:

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member

Thanks! Yeah, I won't underestimate any BMW from now on. First run he wanted to go from a 30 roll in 1st and I just spun. Second run was a 40 roll in 2nd, hooked a lot better.

Your car sounds great! That exhaust note and heaton whine made everything better

Thank you! Borla Stingers FTMFW! :beer:

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
It's an N55, single turbo

It weighs 3400+lbs

OP, you should run him again if he installs a downpipe and CAI :)

BTW, Nice runs!

Funny you say that, he wants to run the Gt again with his down pipe that he's installing this next week along with exhaust. I'm actually only running around 10psi right now, I should be closer to 15psi with my mods, so I'll run him again when I get my car squared away. Will defenitley be a closer run next time. I'll throw some 100octane in there ;)

INNOVATE_1

Part-time Dream Crusher
Established Member
Funny you say that, he wants to run the Gt again with his down pipe that he's installing this next week along with exhaust. I'm actually only running around 10psi right now, I should be closer to 15psi with my mods, so I'll run him again when I get my car squared away. Will defenitley be a closer run next time. I'll throw some 100octane in there ;)

Cool! Post up that vid when it happens.. Should be a good run for you, don't see the point of racing the Gt again..

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
yeah those little bimmers are no joke. You'll get caught off guard if you underestimate them. Its cool your terminator showed him whats up tho :) And I absolutely loved the KB whine? I think in the intro.

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Cool! Post up that vid when it happens.. Should be a good run for you, don't see the point of racing the Gt again..

Ill post it up. And just cuz he wants to be a dick :shrug:

yeah those little bimmers are no joke. You'll get caught off guard if you underestimate them. Its cool your terminator showed him whats up tho :) And I absolutely loved the KB whine? I think in the intro.

Yeah it's from the snake bite YouTube video. Love that KB scream!

Users who are viewing this thread