06 SRT Jeep (100shot) vs 05 VF22 WRX

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
That Jeep is fuggin bad! Tell the cameraman to try to hang in the window a little more to cut down on wind noise, but in a big brick like the Jeep, it's gonna catch alot of wind no matter what. ;)

whiplash306

Established Member
In the very beginning of that clip, where are all of y'all parked at? That wouldn't happen to be the lookout over Fairbanks, up the Steese Hwy, would it? I could never get a good enough look of it on the clip. But as for the runs....looked good man! That Jeep is a fricken' strong runner and looks outstanding as well!

Mullet

Established Member
Damn that is a nice lookin WRX, and I don't really like that body style, tell the owner nice job for me! Oh, your jeep is badass too.

AirForce Hemi

Kenne Bell FTW
Established Member
In the very beginning of that clip, where are all of y'all parked at? That wouldn't happen to be the lookout over Fairbanks, up the Steese Hwy, would it? I could never get a good enough look of it on the clip. But as for the runs....looked good man! That Jeep is a fricken' strong runner and looks outstanding as well!

I have no idea what your talking about we were at a race track.....;-)

DSS

Established Member
vf22 turbo is very small ( almost the same as stock STi turbo) that WRX is a 2.0 liter thats prolly good for mid 13s - (maybe 12.9) no faster than your average Exhust only STi

even his set up is pretty damn weak very small turbo with a huge FMIC and its piping far too long to actually mkae that turbo run efficeint with, he would have been better off with a Stock STi intercooler. way better off

but props on wining tho

Last edited:

AirForce Hemi

Kenne Bell FTW
Established Member
vf22 turbo is very small ( almost the same as stock STi turbo) that WRX is a 2.0 liter thats prolly good for mid 13s - (maybe 12.9) no faster than your average Exhust only STi

even his set up is pretty damn weak very small turbo with a huge FMIC and its piping far too long to actually mkae that turbo run efficeint with, he would have been better off with a Stock STi intercooler. way better off

but props on wining tho

VF34 is bigger then the USDM STi turbo no? I'm sure the VF22 is some what bigger.

When he was stock turbo he ran 13.1s. Now with his new set-up I'm sure his mid 12s at least.

DSS

Established Member
VF34 is bigger then the USDM STi turbo no? I'm sure the VF22 is some what bigger.

When he was stock turbo he ran 13.1s. Now with his new set-up I'm sure his mid 12s at least.

vf34 is actually the same wheel just slighly bigger exhaust housing

all VF series turbo really put out similar power maxxed

if you can prove me that car ran 13.1 on stock turbo wrx 2.0 then " MAYBE " ill believe his " 12s AT LEAST on his VF series turbo"

theres only been 6 cars has gone faster than 12.6 mark and all of them are on a 109 octane or higher

and for god sake that car is on pump gas...

maybe you can have him chimed on here to let him speak for him self of what his car can really do

Last edited:

AirForce Hemi

Kenne Bell FTW
Established Member
vf34 is actually the same wheel just slighly bigger exhaust housing

all VF series turbo really put out similar power maxxed

if you can prove me that car ran 13.1 on stock turbo wrx 2.0 then " MAYBE " ill believe his " 12s AT LEAST on his VF series turbo"

theres only been 6 cars has gone faster than 12.6 mark and all of them are on a 109 octane or higher

and for god sake that car is on pump gas...

maybe you can have him chimed on here to let him speak for him self of what his car can really do

Just PM'd him on our local forum sent him the link to this thread......

Where in So Cal you at? I'm going to be down there early/mid December. With the Jeep.........:beer:

DSS

Established Member
Just PM'd him on our local forum sent him the link to this thread......

Where in So Cal you at? I'm going to be down there early/mid December. With the Jeep.........:beer:

Link me to your local forum :banana:

im actually from Norcal. not socal

San Jose California

hey i have a guy thats i think close to your area he has a STi from norcal its Full exhuast catless and a tune.. ill ask him where is he from, and im sure he can run your Jeep

hahaha i wouldnt be interested running your Jeep tho. but maybe your cobra would be a good run if faster than the time you ran 11.8

old set up
GT35r turbo Evo ( 11.2 - 11.4s) money race.
[ame="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Out-Of-Order-EVO-vs-Low_119676.htm"]Out Of Order EVO vs Low 11 sec STi - Video[/ame]

my old set up vs 460whp GTO
[ame="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/BayAreaRacingorg-GTO-vs_120202.htm"]BayAreaRacing.org GTO vs STi- Video[/ame]

my old set up on Pump gas vs my friends GT35r turbo Civic (he has ran 11.9 @ 120mph consistantly on pump gas with that same tires he race me)
[ame="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/LSVTEC-GT35R-Turbo-Civic_106098.htm"]LS/VTEC GT35R Turbo Civic vs 25psi STi - Video[/ame]

Last edited:

burnin4

Car Junkie
Established Member

I'm not trying to take anything away from your kill, srt8 jeeps are bad ass. however, there is no way in hell your friend ran 13.1 in a 2.0 wrx with the stock turbo, unless he was on race gas with every bolt-on known to mankind. stock turbo wrx's typically run low/mid 14's, and upper 13's with full bolt-ons, at 100mph. with the vf22, he's still a low/mid 13 sec, and only if he pulls a 1.6/1.7 60ft.

anyway, your jeep should rape him just as it did in the 2nd race.

Users who are viewing this thread