'06 Roush Stage 3 Mustang Prices?

SoCalCobra

Intaker & 7.5" Pistons!
Established Member
Just saw a '06 Roush Stage 3 sitting on the lot of our local Ford used car lot. Called and got some info on it. "Low teens" on the mileage (guessing like 14,xxx), asking price is $29,000.

I was thinking about trading in my '03 Cobra 10th Anniversary w/ 33k miles for it. I only have like $5k left to pay it off.

What's a decent price for a '06 Roush Stage 3 used? $29k seems a bit high, but the retail price was like $50k.

Or, should I just keep the Terminator since it is nearly paid off?

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
Definitely keep your car much much more potential. Plus the 10th anniv Cobra is rarer than the Roush.

SVT_BERTO

Established Member
Why would you want to get the roush over the cobra?

Back to your question. I would not pay more than 23k for it. It's an 06 and the way the market is for a supercharged V8...no way for 29K.

ff500

Established Member
The 29K seems high, its almost 4 years old. You probably could get an 09 or even an 08 leftover for not to much more.

SoCalCobra

Intaker & 7.5" Pistons!
Established Member
Why would you want to get the roush over the cobra?

Back to your question. I would not pay more than 23k for it. It's an 06 and the way the market is for a supercharged V8...no way for 29K.

It was just a thought. I absolutely love my '03 Cobra. The Roush is sick looking, though. I guess I was more curious about what a great price for the Roush would be since that would be the only way I would part with my Terminator.

Users who are viewing this thread