06 Mountaineer Madness Online Registration Open

hawkls1

Established Member
going to try and sign up tomorrow in the novice class.just wondering were are all of you's will be staying at down there.do you guys know if its full yet.if i get to go to the event. will be installing 400lbs mm coilover in front to replace my 350lbs and mm sport vavled struts and install my kennybrown stb (for the kb blower)and 600-650 rear coilover with mm sport vavled shocks where i be run steeda regular sport springs.also install my new centerforce dfx w/26 spline input shaft and billet flow irs brace.

Gastrader1

Established Member
Hawks,
Don't wait too long, registration is almost FULL. The only class without a waitlist is Novice, and that won't last long.
Good Luck
Brian :thumbsup:

TTA89

Established Member
hawkls1 said:
JUST SIGN UP WITH THE NOVICE CLASS SO I BE THERE. :beer:

If you have 14 days of OT experience you will be bored off your ass in the Novice group. The first day last year they ran at 1/4 speed with no passing. Novice was exactly that, Novice. IE guys that have never ever taken there cars off the street.

hawkls1

Established Member
Maybe They Will Beable To Move Me Up TO INTER AFTER THE FIRST DAY. I USE TO GO WITH TRACKTIME AND THERE MOVE ME UP ONE CLASS NO THE SECOND DAY OF MY SECOND YEAR.IF NOT IT WILL PROMBLEY NOT BE VERY FUN :??: .I MEAN WHAT ON MORE CAR IN THE INTER CLASS.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread