06 Harley Davidson Black/black, Loaded Stereo System, Lots of exta new parts

Boosted0range

Established Member
Bump. Just picked the truck up from the body shop. They did a full wax/buff job on the whole thing to get the paint looking good. Its so shiny now, they did a great job.

I will play with the price some more if i can keep some of the stereo components. If i take the sub out i can easily put the rear console back in and bring the interior back to stock. I can also drop it some more by taking the kick panels out and keeping the memphis components up front for myself. All while leaving the good Rockford Door speakers in, Leaving the Touch screen head unit and leaving the amp hooked up to all the door speakers. Any of these options will drop the price a bit.

Boosted0range

Established Member
Bump. Stacks are off. 5 inch from downpipe back. Exits at a 45 where back bumper meets the quarter. Looks pretty good i think. Painted BBQ black. Thinking about taking the truck back to stock...

Leaving Head Unit, Door Speakers, Intake, Blue Spring, Banjo's, 35's, Exhaust. Possibly pulling everything else and dropping the price to 25,000. Thats basically my payoff. Anyone?

Boosted0range

Established Member
updated pics

resize1.jpg

resize2.jpg

resize4.jpg

resize7.jpg

resize5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread