'06 GTO Black 6 speed, low miles $18k 0b0

dizzygoat

Established Member
I am the original owner, bought the car back in October of '06. It has never been daily driver and always garaged when not used. I hate to get rid of it cause its been soo good to me, but i need to reduce how much money is going out every month, now on to the details:
2006 6 speed, black exterior with black leather interior. Totally stock excluding the wheels thats on it, they do not come with the car, but will include them for an extra price. The stock wheels are the 17's and tires are new, since i took them off with less than 10k miles. The car has 31k miles on it. Still looks new, even the leather seats look new since I only weigh 130lbs. so they show no wear.
I need this gone rather fast since im being drained financially by this economy. So the sooner it sells, the more flexible im willing to be on the price and extras i throw in with it. I may be forgetting something, ill revise it later once i remember.
thank you all for your interest, and this is the only picture i have on my computer since im computer illiterate.

viewgallery.php

http://www.fquick.com/garages/viewgallery.php?action=viewimg&id=225311

dizzygoat

Established Member
I have a set of kooks headers ill throw in, and corsa sport catback. I will also make a deal on the ROH Drift R's...anybody that knows kooks, ROH, and Corsa knows these are top notch parts. So this should give you an idea of how much pride i took in this car. Only the best of stuff was bought for it, and it was cared for very meticulously.
Thats a total of more than $3k in parts i was going to sell seperately but will include if the buyer wishes.

Users who are viewing this thread