06 GT - Zex kit - 5th Gear - Fouled #8 Plug

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
All lies. Why would you write this in this same thread?

"That's what he's thinking.

It has a Predator on it, if we change the tune back to factory will the Dealership be able to tell??

And what will the oil level do?? Go down I assume?? "

:lol::lol:

Why would he care if the Dealership can tell he has a different tune on it if he has all these "Connections"

Forwarded again to every email address in every Ford Dealership i can find in your city.

Not a fan of Thieves.

Take care bud.

oh yea because ford never screws people over...:bored:

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
All lies. Why would you write this in this same thread?

"That's what he's thinking.

It has a Predator on it, if we change the tune back to factory will the Dealership be able to tell??

And what will the oil level do?? Go down I assume?? "

:lol::lol:

Why would he care if the Dealership can tell he has a different tune on it if he has all these "Connections"

Forwarded again to every email address in every Ford Dealership i can find in your city.

Not a fan of Thieves.

Take care bud.

Both questions were for my own PERSONAL information, I do not know if my friends know the answers to these questions or not.

Someday I'll be using nitrous and I would like the info for myself.

Oh and PS - who says he bought the car in Washington or even lives here? Maybe he's military. :bash:

You're just about as stupid and as nosy as it gets, bud.

snkevenom

Established Member
ha ha getting heated but yeah hopefuly it didnt tear up the block i used to work in the shops and i have seen the 04 mustangs were bad about blowing plugs out of the heads prettyy carzy but one did fall in and scored every thing up and lost compres., did he hear any pinging around when he drove it back?

HorseDreams

Established Member
Nobody asked for your opinion, just facts please.

Sorry but I have to I agree with him, it's dishonestd dolts like "your friend" that make stupid choices, and then try to lie about them, that drives up the costs for everyone else...IMHO......:nonono:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread