06 Gt Vert Vs Ls2 Gto

01 GT GIRL

Established Member
Visited my local 1/8th mi track tonight, in my S/C 06 GT Vert. Took a few runs to get use to the track and the new power. I thought I might run good against a LS2 GTO. I came around the corner and guess what was there sitting in line a red LS2 GTO. He had drag radials and stock power. I asked him if he wanted to run and he said lets do it. So we lined them up at the tree and the lights came down and we were off. He got the jump( I have regular street tires), But the S/C kicked in and I reeled him in and passed him up for the win. I ran a 8.993 at 82 mph to his 9.168 at 79.36 mph. Not a bad run for the first time out with my new mod (S/C) and street tires. :burnout:

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
You’re going to surprise a lot of cars……good JoB:rockon:

03MUSCLE

03 MUSCLE
Established Member
No, I Did'nt Run My Car. She Only Lost Once All Nite To A Full Bolt-on Ls2 Gto With Tires, This Guy Dead Hooked All Nite, He Ran Low 7's . She Did Very Well For Her First Time With The New Power On A Very Bad Track.

01 GT GIRL

Established Member
OCSnk said:
You’re going to surprise a lot of cars……good JoB:rockon:
I LIKE THE STORY IN YOUR SIG IT IS SO TRUE. SORRY DIDN'T MEAN TO GET OFF THE SUBJECT.
THANKS EVERYONE FOR TAKING THE TIME OUT TO REPLY. I AM SO STOKED ABOUT MY CAR. I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO GET SOME DRAG RADIALS SO I CAN GET THE FULL POTENTIAL OF THE CAR.:pepper: :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread