06 Gt Vert Vs 04 Gto

01 GT GIRL

Established Member
I was driving home from work today and came upon a 04 GTO . So we looked at each other and smiled and he nailed it and got the jump, but not for long. I downshifted into third at about 60 mph and hit it and the S/C kicked in and I blew past him till about 130mph looked back and had about 5 cars on him maybe more. Then slowed down to let him catch up and he gave me a thumbs up and we went our seperate ways. It was pretty cool though. This was my first confirmed kill since the new Roush S/C. Dyno #'s are comming this weekend. I say the first confirmed kill because I already raced my friend in his 01 COBRA he has 3:90 gears, tune and exhaust but he missed third gear so its a do over and didn't count. I love my car.:-D

Tampa03cobra

Frivolous Lawsuiter
Established Member
Musta been an auto lol, M-6 has enough trap speed to stay within a car or 2 with you at 5#s boost.

Great kill either way.

01 GT GIRL

Established Member
MattP 343 said:
Nice how much power are you expecting?

I GOT AN APPOINTMENT ON THE DYNO ON SAT MORNING, MY BASELINE #'S WERE 268/280. IM HOPEIN FOR 360-370RWHP/335-345RWTQ. I'LL POST THEM UP ON SAT.:thumbsup:

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Quik Z06 said:
Nice kill, curious to see your #'s.

+1

i would be surprised at 360-370....but you never know...My understanding is Roush also has better exhaust too....but who knows...you will probably have a better tune than that of a stock roush.

BTW - mind if I ask why you went with the Roush instead of the saleen? (warranty?)

01 GT GIRL

Established Member
ponygt65 said:
+1

i would be surprised at 360-370....but you never know...My understanding is Roush also has better exhaust too....but who knows...you will probably have a better tune than that of a stock roush.

BTW - mind if I ask why you went with the Roush instead of the saleen? (warranty?)

warrenty:pepper:

01 GT GIRL

Established Member
ponygt65 said:
+1

Here are the NEW DYNO #'S 362rwhp/338rwtq:coolman: :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread