05GT or 04 Cobra??

2000wrx

Established Member
I will be getting a Stang in a few years.... (new house new baby). I love the insane power potential of the Cobra, but I am starting to see a few modded (apearance) 05's that look killer?

I want a wicked power cruiser, thus I am thinking Cobra due to its ability to make sick power, but thought I would get some opinions.

MikeDoom

Dedicated Gamer
Established Member
Originally posted by 2000wrx
I will be getting a Stang in a few years.... (new house new baby). I love the insane power potential of the Cobra, but I am starting to see a few modded (apearance) 05's that look killer?

If you won't be getting one for a few years, also check out the 06-07 cobras and maybe a special edition stang or two. The newer chassis is much more refined, but one drive in an 03 cobra and you may be hooked. Just shop around when you are ready.

I want a wicked power cruiser, thus I am thinking Cobra due to its ability to make sick power, but thought I would get some opinions.

2000wrx

Established Member
yea, I think that the 06/07 Cobra might be out of my price range. I would think that 25K should get me a nice Cobra or 05 when I am ready to purchase.

Though now I see a guy on here saying he can get Skyline R32 GT-R's. Oh how I would love one of those, but that isn't very day to day livable like a Cobra. Parts are a little hard to come by.

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
It's too early to give you a good answer. Who knows what products will be out for either vehicle in 3 years? If you were buying one right now, I'd tell you to look for a good deal on an 04' cobra.

2000wrx

Established Member
Thats what I was thinking... its HOT now but its still isn't a Cobra. This last Cobra is really a very special car IMO.

Man I need a set of automotive blinders... or a lotto win :)

Users who are viewing this thread