05GT or 03 Mach1????

SpdShftn04Mach1

TrchRd04Mach1
Established Member
ok guys ima need all the opinions i can get ok? here it goes...my brother needs a new car and its between an 03 azure blue mach1 with 500 miles garage kept under a car cover, practically new or an 05 gt right off the lot?? and he already has an 03 mach1 and he likes it but he crashed it and dont want it no more so wut u guys think he should get next?

xl2ockl3ottomx

Established Member
Mach 1, i am not much for the new body style. I drove a Mach once and found myself starring at the shaker intake at stop-lights.

SpdShftn04Mach1

TrchRd04Mach1
Established Member
well its like this, he loves the mach1 and he thinks after doing sum work with the 05 that it will be sick, kus he wants to change the entire way the 05 looks, he was thinkign to put the Eleanor body kit and did u guys see that sick ass red 05 at the cruise? he saw that and he was like holy shit dude that car is the best car there

69cobrajet

333 Half Evil
Established Member
The 05 :burnout:but don't f**k it up with some body kit.It'll look stupid in a few years.

Last edited:

SpdShftn04Mach1

TrchRd04Mach1
Established Member
haha BULLITTSVT thats an interesting pic...it looks like my car and my brother's car parked right outside my house with my neighbor's toyota behind us...is it coincidence or is it bekus BULLITTSVT is my cousin and he was right there when we took this pic...haha...and to not get our audience confused, he would get an 04 cobra in a heart beat but he cant't i forget the reason why but i know he cant otherwise he wooda got one already, the 04 cobra is his dream car, hes wanted it since the 03 came out

Bultrowicz

Established Member
05 GT, as we saw in that video with the 99 cobra and lightning the 05 is just an amazing machine with serious potential, and not to mention how sick there starting to appear to myself and others.

apex632

Established Member
considering that most 05 gt stangs are going for 30 plus grand. screw both the 05gt and the 03 mach and get an 03-04 cobra. same price new as an 05 gt. unless u wanna save money and get the mach 1.

Bultrowicz

Established Member
apex632 said:
considering that most 05 gt stangs are going for 30 plus grand. screw both the 05gt and the 03 mach and get an 03-04 cobra. same price new as an 05 gt. unless u wanna save money and get the mach 1.

Since when did they start selling 03-04 cobras for 30k? I thought they were more like 36-40k? Unless ofcourse your talking about a used one then yea i can see that..but then why not possibly get a used 05 gt and save?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread