05+ wheels on your cars

94CobraPace

Established Member
Yes they will bolt up. The offset is not the correct for our cars. To get them to look right, would need approximatly 3/8" spacer on the GT rims. The Shelby rims will need about 1/2" in the rear and 3/8 in the front.

blksnakebite97

Established Member
Yes they will bolt up. The offset is not the correct for our cars. To get them to look right, would need approximatly 3/8" spacer on the GT rims. The Shelby rims will need about 1/2" in the rear and 3/8 in the front.

will they rub on anything?

blksnakebite97

Established Member
I'm guessing with him asking about the 05+ wheels, he doesn't want 99-04s....
What I would think, anyways. :dw:

hahaha my cousin needs tires quick before he goes back to school and i know a girl who will sell him her bullilt looking wheels and tires to him for 350, he has stock rims so its best of both worlds.....will they rub?

bball212000

Established Member
yes they will rub i tried it at work on a guys 02 vert and it rubbed the caliper bracket best i remember. but it could depend on the wheel. the ones i tried were 18 inch chromes off an 07.

94CobraPace

Established Member
I tried a set of Shelbyh GT500's and they rubbed on hard turns on the inside, with the spacers I listed. They sell a spacer kit to get the new Mustang rims to bolt on older mustangs. They come with studs and spacers, 3/8" I think and susposely does not rub.

Users who are viewing this thread