05 Sonic Blue GT for sale (Georgia)

SatinGreenGT

Established Member
I'm located in Warner Robins, Ga about 100 miles south of Atlanta. Original first owner of a 2005 Mustang GT, sonic blue, 5 spd. Car has 66,XXX miles, with normal wear/tear of regular driving. I'm a 22 yr old student who needs to commute to school around 20 miles away, so I'm tired of racking up the miles on this thing. I bought it new in 05 with 14 miles on the car, and have been the only owner.

Mods:
JLT I CAI
Xcalibrator 2 Tuner (Car was tuned by Tim Barth @ MPH)
Pypes Off-road H pipe
FRRP Shelby-GT mufflers
8000K HID
Alpine Head Unit (DVD, iPod connector)
Eibach Pro-Kit18x9 18x10s Black FR500s
3D Carbon GT500 wing
Darkest Tint in town ;-)

Car dynoed around 304 HP 328 FT/LB TQ couple years back when I got it tuned. It's gone to the track a few times, and a friend got it down to 12.9 @ 103 on drag radials. Car does need a few things. I got two new front tires, but have yet to get two back ones. And I accidentally backed up into a trailer at a friends, which the back bumper needs to be repainted. I also had a CDC Classic chin spoiler which was ripped off by a semi-truck tire so the front bumper also needs to be touched up a bit. Besides that, the car runs strong and is very reliable.

I'm asking 15,500 as it is and I have no trouble sitting on it. I have the title in hand, and would consider a trade for anything newer (05+) preferably cheaper on gas. Acuras, Nice Hondas, Toyota trucks, willing to consider others. I also have a 2007 GSXR 600 which I would be willing to trade with for a nice low milage 03/04 Cobra/C5 Vettes, anything at least $23,000 in value.

These pics were taken today. Please PM me with offers or just reply back, I'll try to check the post often.

FORSALE1.jpg

FORSALE.jpg

FORSALE9.jpg

FORSALE4.jpg

FORSALE5.jpg

FORSALE6.jpg

FORSALE7.jpg

FORSALE8.jpg

FORSALE11.jpg

FORSALE12.jpg

FORSALE2.jpg

FORSALE3.jpg

3-6.jpg

Last edited:

SatinGreenGT

Established Member
Got anymore pics of the car man? The bike is a 07, I bought it new last year, got about 4300 miles, never been dropped. Would you be willing to give up a lil bit of cash too?

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member
Yeah send me an email address I have lots of pictures.

On second thought send me some more too if you get a chance especially of the bike and the damaged areas on the car.

I want to see the damage before i commit to anything.

Last edited:

SatinGreenGT

Established Member
Sorry about the late reply man. Im keeping the bike now, I just can't get rid of both toys. Car is still up for sale though.

Users who are viewing this thread