05+ Saleen 475 HP Supercharger Kit

Deviant

Converting to Lightning
Established Member
This supercharger is for a 2005+ Mustang Gt. I purchased this because i was trying to get rid of my Red 07 GT. It was originally whipple charged and i took that off and sold it because i had NO bites on the car and was going to trade her in to the dealership. Then right before i was going to trade it in i found someone who was interested, and would pay more, for the supercharger to be put on it. I ordered this kit and then then the guy backed out on it. So now i have traded in my car to the dealership for a Tahoe and i have no use for this.

This kit has never been tested, never been put on a car, never even been looked at wrong. It is in pristine condition and it is exactly the same 475 HP kit that you would get directly from Saleen.

I can get it shipped from me in orange county to anywhere in continuous US for $4600 (work for fedex), or if you are local you can pick it up for $4500. This gives you a chance to buy it for $1300 cheaper than anywhere else. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Austin

xtreme02gt

1 Slow GT!
Established Member
Austin is a GREAT guy!! I bought a 2.3 HO Whipple kit from Austin. He did EVERYTHING I asked him to do + more...

Deviant

Converting to Lightning
Established Member
sorry folks i will have pictures of all of the boxes up shortly so that you can see everything.

Austin

Deviant

Converting to Lightning
Established Member
again i am sorry that it is just of the boxes but i havent even opened anything yet.

Saleen1.jpg

Saleen2.jpg

Saleen3.jpg

Saleen4.jpg

Saleen6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread