What it doesnt need:
1. The Ghey ass hoodscoop
2. The Red Grill
3. The Fogs in the Grill
4. The Random Plastic Inserts in the Rear Bumper

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
the only part that I like so far are the side skirts.

I've seen Roush ads that say "The Competitoin dont know Jack" like a play on words, well, Jack Roush doesn't know sh*t if he thinks this stang looks good

my .02

steve99

Established Member
i like how on one hand you'll have people crying that the new stang isnt aggressive enough, no scoops etc...

and on the other hand when an aftermarket company puts some on people scream rice. i really dont see anything "rice" about that and think it looks awesome. everybody needs to do something to make their car stand out, customize/personalize it. not like it has a 5 ft. wing hanging off the back. :shrug:

Black93Cobra

Established Member
Just my $.02, I like the front nose, but they need to lose one set of driving lights, I'd prefer those in the grille to go. Hood scope looks added on, a nice cowl induction hood would be nice. Side skirts are OK. I like the idea of the quarter window louvers but the execution stinks, they look like they are pop-riveted on (bad Jack). The rear needs the most work, ditch the spoiler and give us a nice clean ducktail spoiler. And what's up with the cheesy black inserts in the rear bumper? Those gotta go!!

6spd

Established Member
Originally posted by steve99
i like how on one hand you'll have people crying that the new stang isnt aggressive enough, no scoops etc...

and on the other hand when an aftermarket company puts some on people scream rice. i really dont see anything "rice" about that and think it looks awesome. everybody needs to do something to make their car stand out, customize/personalize it. not like it has a 5 ft. wing hanging off the back. :shrug:

i agree. i think it looks good. not perfect but good. i would take the fog lamps off, change the grill, and remove those plastic parts on the back bumber. but for the most part i think it looks good.:beer:

Daffy

My cars own me.
Established Member
Hmmm, linky no worky.

Must be so fugly it done broke the server !?!

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
:xpl: Ummm About the only nice thing I have to say about this is it sure does make the Saleen look better...

putawaywet

Established Member
Note to Jack....

Don't allow the paint department to sit in on your innitial concept and design meetings.

Brett

Last edited:

CobraKindaGuy

Established Member
Originally posted by steve99

I said from day one when I posted about my 2005 GT that as I was going through the week looking at it at various times I came to the conclusion that the less you try to change the exterior or interior of this model the better....otherwise the fine retro queues will get lost in the glitz of the mods and it will no longer look like the 67 to 70 styling it has.

From a looks perspective this is a car that you just want to keep as close to its stock look as possible or it will loose its styling heritage from the 60's.

Now the motor is a different story...

no cigar

I want a $944 camera!
Established Member
OMG, fugly is an understatement... The thing looks like a train with a cattle guard on the front. You could eat dinner on that front bumper, it sticks out soo much.... Definately has rice in it.

I do however like the rear wing, and think saleen should have stuck to whatever style that is where it looks like an extension...

Roush could have done a lot better... For the guy who said he liked it, you have gotta be kidding...

Daffy

My cars own me.
Established Member
I liked it better when the links didn't work for me ....

Actually I like their wing the best so far, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread