racerbox77

Established Member
SOLD
PRICE LOWERED $9500

Love this car but I want a CTS-V.
Located west side of Cleveland, Ohio

IMAG1718.gif

CAR IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION.
2005 Nissan Altima SER, Sheer silver, 5 speed automatic, heated leather with red inserts. Car has every option and everything works as it should. No leaks, dents, dings, scratches, nothing car is nice!

Full transferable warranty which is good for another 10k miles or 10 months or so.
Car has 90+k miles on it and runs perfectly. A friend of mine owned it before me so I've known of how this car has been maintained and treated since 07 or so.
Sythetic oil always, only major item to go wrong was the AC which the warranty fully fixed at no charge.

Modifications-
K+N cold air kit
3rd cat and resonator deleted
Eibach progressive rate lowering springs
Driver seat lowered about 3/4" for a lower seating position. (all done under seat and not visible)
20% tint
6k HID headlights
6K HID fog lights
Power Slot Cross drilled brakes with ceramic pads.
Calipers painted red with SE R stickers
Brand new Continental DWS 245/40/18 tires on factory SER rims

No problems with car at all.
Raced it at track one night last summer and it went 14.20@102 which is very respectable for an Altima or any 4 door sedan.

IMAG1722.jpg

IMAG1572.jpg

IMAG1727.gif

IMAG1568.jpg

GosmsPhoto1356568332067.jpg

IMAG1570.jpg

IMAG1566.jpg

IMAG1679.jpg

IMAG1724-1.jpg

Last edited:

racerbox77

Established Member
Thanks. I do really like the car but as with all my cars (except the Cobra) I'm bored with it and looking for my next toy/daily driver.
Car has zero issues and runs perfectly just want a "V" now.

Sent from me

SaleenS7TT

Established Member
If I didn't decide to buy a nicer car ('07 G35x) for $7k more than your asking, I would have picked this up!
I always liked the SE-R. Wish I could buy it for my daily beater for work, sadly that's limited to no more than $5k ha.

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
Wish I had seen this 2 months ago. I would've jumped on it and flown up there. Good luck with the sale man.

Users who are viewing this thread