Established Member
Let me be the first to nickname this car "THE PIG"
40coors-front.gif

40coors-nose.gif

:xpl:

Last edited:

rust0r

Established Member
hahah, does it ever resemble a pig! im going to assume its either got a "HEEEMI" or the viper engine, it seems to be dodge/chryslers standard practice now adays, lol

03CobraBro

Established Member
WyoTechMSA said:
Did you just compare an Enzo to a Dodge Charger Nextel Cup car?

Just pointing out the fact both cars have a similar bugling nose comming out of the front that resembles that of a swine and kind of wondering if the pig comment is to poke fun at a potentially more effecient design.

Xwelder

i'm a welder-I can fix it
Established Member
03CobraBro said:
Just pointing out the fact both cars have a similar bugling nose comming out of the front that resembles that of a swine and kind of wondering if the pig comment is to poke fun at a potentially more effecient design.

I wasn't thinking of the Enzo or any efficiencies. All I could think of when I saw that pic was "oink oink". IMO the Enzo was designed like it was in an attempt to emulate an F1 car while the nascar charger is trying to...well, I don't know what they're trying to do.

Last edited:

Xwelder

i'm a welder-I can fix it
Established Member
...for those interested

Euphoric One said:
Since when do people care what Nascar stock cars look like?

Had you taken the time to read the title of my thread, you would have known how unnecessary your post would be.

goose

Established Member
I dont think they designed it for looks, its all about air dynamics ....but bahh to restrictor plate racing anyways.

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
Wow, it looks like every other nascar :idea: !!!

Oh, and it is interesting. I mean, every Nascar looks the same...but I thought for a second this one...maybe...just maybe might have looked different. And I was wrong.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread