05 Mustang Still wearing CAMO?

x2svt

Established Member
The other day West of Detroit I saw a white 05 Mustang with black cammo on the front, top and rear. This IS NOT the black and white spotted TEST MULE that has been in the MAGS and other WEB sights for the last year, plus it looked like it had bigger wheels and a lower profile.

It was at night and getting off of the highway as I was passing by. Plus the rear bumper looked different.

Anyone else see this Mustang?

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
I doubt the gt500 is running around. They keep that shiat hidden fairly well. I am hoping that an 05 shows up to my home shortly :)

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
I guess the gt500 powertrain may be in it.....none of the gt500 cosmetic pieces though.

djt81185

Established Member
Originally posted by wals9331
I doubt the gt500 is running around. They keep that shiat hidden fairly well. I am hoping that an 05 shows up to my home shortly :)

Its running around...but its in way different camo than the other mustangs.:burnout: :burnout:

SilverSerpent

Established Member
Yesterday I saw the o5 mustang white/black dots camo being driven between Columbia SC and Charleston SC on I-26.This one looked to have the fog lights in the front.Why would it be in South Carolina?Anyone with any info?

TheRod1976

Blue - The Fastest Color
Established Member
It's more than likely a convertible. I have seen a few 05 Mustangs around Dearborn, most without camo, but those that did always had something covering the roof and back side. My .02

Users who are viewing this thread