05 mustang GT red fire... GR40 car

R U TRIPIN

Established Member
i need help selling my car... the car is worth $54,000... I'm only asking $41,000... the car has less then 1800 miles on it.... it was a R&D car for griggs racing... they used it to build there SLA ROAD RACE suspension... there are lots of pics of the car... go to www.griggsracing.com... anything 05 and up is my car... it was also in 5.0 magazine in July with a full 8 page write up... if your interested PM me... i will try to post some pics later or i can send them to you in an e-mail

the reason for having to sell the car is my roommate and i own a townhouse and he was just involved in a fatal car accident on Aug.31,2007... he was driving on the 5 fwy and swerved to miss a piece of metal in the road... lost control of his truck... causing it to overturn on to the roof... it then slid 400 ft. on its roof... someone got outta there car and tried to help him... they were unsuccessful... his vehicle caught fire and he burned alive.... now that he's not here i have to come up with the extra money for his bills... which i don't have now... forcing me to have to sell the vehicle... had to tell the story... it helps get me through the day the more i talk about it... thanks for your time...

jeremy

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread