05 Mustang GT Donuts / Street Racing

TayWolf55

Established Member
http://www.radford.edu/~jseemuell/playtimeinspringfield.mpg

92 mb. This also got posted at srtforums.com and they all got up on arms about how slow 05 mustangs are. They didnt pick up the fact that he was playing with the srt 4 not actually racing it. Oh well. :poke:

I was in the 04 GT. Missed 3rd trying to stay up with the 05 GT.. fuggin long throw.

We met this guy friday night and he said he wanted to do some donuts so we pulled out the video camera.

Ballistik8

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Cool video, I just dont get the point of that 05 doing those burnouts, unless hes trying to get rid of his stock rubber. That eclipse sounds like its spooling pretty hard...any dyno numbers on either of those cars, (04GT, and Eclipse)?

PimpJuiceFord

Established Member
Only got a chance to race one once in my Regal GS. Had him by a fender length from 0-80, it was a white GT, manual of course.

TayWolf55

Established Member
RSXFMCJWR said:
Where was that filmed at? I used to live in springfield.

Battlefield, highway 160 / campbell, and highway 65.

Cool video, I just dont get the point of that 05 doing those burnouts, unless hes trying to get rid of his stock rubber. That eclipse sounds like its spooling pretty hard...any dyno numbers on either of those cars, (04GT, and Eclipse)?

Nope none yet. :( He said he was hitting 13 psi after cutting off his exhaust and all that... we all had a good laugh at it since he hasnt bought a muffler yet. :fart:

He had pirrelis (sp) on it.. i assume those dont come stock. Its not the tires I was worried about.. it was him out there racing it and abusing the clutch all night. Everytime we were at a stop, he revved it up and dropped the clutch.

Its not my car, so I didnt say anything... we just watched him put on a great show.

Last edited:

CHIZ

GeoMetros worse nightmare
Established Member
damn, 1 hour download, anyone got a better hosting site so i can download.....and i'm on lan

Jordan_J

Established Member
It was pretty good, just took awhile to download. Why was that girl screamin in those last two races?

modthispny

Established Member
Nice vid..new GT vs old GT..it was pretty close imo..in the first vid the guy bogged the launch so the new GT got the jump..and the highway run or whatever it was was pretty close...I want to see a nice 60mph run though..

TayWolf55

Established Member
modthispny said:
Nice vid..new GT vs old GT..it was pretty close imo..in the first vid the guy bogged the launch so the new GT got the jump..and the highway run or whatever it was was pretty close...I want to see a nice 60mph run though..

60 mph run of which 2 cars? I'll get it on tape. :thumbsup:

orangesvtbb

Established Member
i wanna see how much a stock 03/04 cobra whips up on an 05. I was gonna get an 05 but saw an 04 cobra at my local dealer and after test driving the cobra my choice was easy ;).

ssiptang

Atlian
Established Member
Dont waste your time man...
I used to lurk there but I gave up long time ago..
Damn those lil kids with SRT4 thinking they are the king of the road :D
Some of them will eventually buy something faster(evo,sti,cobra,ls1..) when they grow up and realize how stupid they were.

Users who are viewing this thread